+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the useful terminal MT4 or MT5

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not going to sit here is one that is more worthless than the other, but I think when Tradeing which is the most desired and MT4 MT4 is the most used by soo many people

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ShahidFx is on a distinguished road ShahidFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the MT4 trading system and terminal is more useful in trading. Mostly traders are used this platform and earning sufficient from this. MT5 also not bad but the trader prefer to trade in MT4.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mtasleem is an unknown quantity at this point mtasleem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wea to dno best ha mujha to MT5 zaida acha lga ha agr humha in ko roz ki roz ready kr ka forex per kam krna to acha profit earn kr sakta ha

Senior Member forexfx is an unknown quantity at this point forexfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje mt4 zayda best lag raha hain main forex main new mamber ho aur muje mt4 ko use karna theak laga hain ab main mt4 ko he use kar raha ho muje is ki kafi smj a gai hain ka kafi best hain

Senior Member tahirfarhad is an unknown quantity at this point tahirfarhad's Avatar
    Thanks
    mery khial mein MT4 bahot best hy new traders k liey. kiyo k MT4 software ek bahot hi asaan software hy jis mein new traders forex trading ko bahot asaani sy seekh sakty hein. MT5 kafi complicated software hy jis ko samajhna new traders k liye bahot mushkil hy.

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use MT4 because it's easier to understand. I've been using MT5 but not for long time because soon I replace with mt4 again. If using mt4 it was more comfortable and enjoy. In addition the mt4 navigation very easy. until now i still use mt4 for my trade.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Banned merlag is an unknown quantity at this point merlag's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kakikaka View Post
    I am beginner in forex business and i want to know that what is the best trading terminal for the beginner that bring me to the profit and where i can keep safe my equity
    If you are a newbie in the Forex's world, My advice for you is to use MT4 for learning trade, is very easy to use it for beginners. My first plateform was of the FXCM broker, it could cost me my forex career if I haven't switched to MT4 one.

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    The mt4 and mt5 trading terminal are mostly the same.just the mt5 is an extension of mt4 more developped and more adapted for trading.personaly i like the mt 4 trading termina and i have no problems to trade with it

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think for new forex traders meta trader 4 is the best option because it is very easy to use. we can learn about MT4 in just few days and after that we can easily execute our trades on it. meta trader
    4 is difficult for us Meta trader5 is a new version of trading platform and it have new and advanced features so it is so difficult to used and learn but he meta trader4 is so easy to used and
    learn then

Banned okeyy is an unknown quantity at this point okeyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both are best but it depends that which trader likes.i use meta trader 4 and never have used meta trader 5.meta trader 4 is most popular and commonly used and trading is easy with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast