+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the useful terminal MT4 or MT5

Junior Member earners will become famous soon enough earners will become famous soon enough earners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both platforms are designed by the metaquotes software company. MetaTrader 4 is the first version which is made by meta quotes software and MetaTrader 5 is a new version and upgraded version of MetaTrader 4. both platforms are good and play a big role in our trading career. we must have a need to learn to do trading in the market. but mostly used is MetaTrader 4 because this is the old and most easy to used that's why most of the traders are used meta trader4.
    Learning Is Better Than EarNinG

2. The Following User Says Thank You to earners For This Useful Post:

Amir151 (2018-09-19)

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    In business useful platform is that platform where a businessman earns profits, there is no way of understanding which one is good but MT% is modern platform, mt4 is easy to understand but mt5 offers more features.
    Extra ordinary things and destinations cannot achieved by ordinary ways, chatha Sahib nay farmaya.

Hindi/Urdu
    Khas cheezain aur manzlain aam raston sey nahi milteen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

PAK786 (2018-08-16)

Junior Member earners will become famous soon enough earners will become famous soon enough earners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both terminals are well working in our trading solutions and both are made by one software company "meta quotes" this company provide all the facilities in our trading life. I am like meta trader 4 coz from the start of my trading career I am using only this software for trading and I am happy with its performance.
    Learning Is Better Than EarNinG

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to earners For This Useful Post:

mian5575405 (2018-07-01), yulbang111 (2018-06-30)

Banned Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,152 Times in 1,148 Posts
    When I started Forex trading before 3 years back now I am using since MT4 terminal what for trading purpose I am happy with that software it's our best and it has a great features. It Give me a lot of comfort to trade in Forex easily. I know that I Mt5 has been released but but I like Mt4.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Sunriser1 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-28), bali351 (2018-06-30), billyboy00007 (2018-06-28), danish555 (2018-06-30), fxearner (2018-06-29), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), MARandhawa (2018-06-30), ravi999 (2018-06-30), rehanayaz (2018-06-30), sakigbest (2018-07-01), sarfraz786 (2018-06-30), Unregistered (4), zahid2016 (2018-06-30)

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,401 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear g if you are a new in this business then I will advise you to use metatrader 4 it's because my seniors recommended me and now I am recommended to you the reason is simple it is very easy to understand as compared to other platform that's why I like to trade on metatrader 4 you should do trading on this platform

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), nadia (2018-06-27), Nirzana (2018-06-27), Raja551 (2018-06-29), ravi999 (2018-06-29), rehanayaz (2018-06-27), sakigbest (2018-06-27), Unregistered (3)

Member Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dono terminal hi trading k lei use hote hin dono k apne apne functions hin magar meire khiyal min jeisa k hum begainers hin to humare lei acha he k hum mt4 pe hi work karin because ye asan bhi he aur es min kafi sari malomat easily net pe available bhi hin weise to dono hi eise terminals hin jin pe hum earning kar sakte hin. Mt4 min hum ne ziyada work kiya he es lei es k bare min humin ziyada malomat hoti he aur hum es k functions ko bhi ziyada achi tarha se handle kar sakte hin es lei behatar to Mt4 he humare lei.

Member Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As in my opinion both are the wonderful terminal to work with . I would like to work with mt4 because its will be easy to access to work and understand those tools that are available at the platform . And also i tried to work with mt5 its slightly differ and some advanced developed trading platform . And most of the upcoming traders are working with it and the coders develops they own strategy to work into it with advanced trading platform to analysis .

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i prefer to use MT4 because it's easier to understand. I've been using MT5 but not for long time because soon I replace with mt4 again. If using mt4 it was more comfortable and enjoy. In addition the mt4 navigation very easy. until now i still use mt4 for my trade.

Senior Member Fatehpuri will become famous soon enough Fatehpuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mere khayal se dono MT4 and MT5 best ha aur dono ka apna apna styles hota ha aur yeh apke computer ya laptops hi depend hota ha kh kon sa teminal install hoga waise jo famous ha wo MT4 ha q k ic ko samjhne me asaani ha aur ic me apko dosro se b achi guidness mil jati ha.

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both of the terminals are useful and it's up to us that how we can use these terminals, these two terminals provide almost all the same features, and that there is no big difference in the functionality of the two terminals

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast