+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the useful terminal MT4 or MT5

Hybrid View

Senior Member kakikaka is an unknown quantity at this point kakikaka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What is the useful terminal MT4 or MT5

I am beginner in forex business and i want to know that what is the best trading terminal for the beginner that bring me to the profit and where i can keep safe my equity

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jaldija is on a distinguished road jaldija's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear according to my opinion mt4 platform is more useful than mt4 platform.mt4 is very simple and easy.mostly traders are using mt4 because its tools and functions are very simple and easy to operate.i also like mt4 trading platform.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mp5 is on a distinguished road mp5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dono terminal he achey hain aur profit aik jesa he hota hay dono per aik jesi he market hay dono ki aur chart main bhe koi faraq nahe hay mager meta trade 4 purana hay aur meta trade 5 new hay bas yeni aik faraq hay

Senior Member bilalparo is an unknown quantity at this point bilalparo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear meray khiyal may to trading kalia useful terminal meta trader4 ha ess ko use krna be easy ha ess par aap zadia safe rah kar kaam kar sakkty hain aqur acha profit hasel kar sakkty hain zadia log meta trader4 ko he use krty hain

Banned shahid1477 is on a distinguished road shahid1477's Avatar
    Thanks
    jahan tak mera experience hai,meta trader 4 say barh kar trading kay liey or koi bhi software nai hai beginners kay liey.is kay options samjny main easy hain or iskay indicators bhi boohat helpful hain.main abhi tak mt4 he use kar raha hun

Senior Member wajidkhan is an unknown quantity at this point wajidkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    meray khayal main mt4 terminal best ha mt5 say mera wasta nahi para lekin mt4 best ha q k is main har trade alehda alehda dekhata ha jab k jab k mt5 main ya tmam trades ko merge kar deta ha is ay pata nahi chalta k konsi trade profit main ho our konsi loss main

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wajidkhan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Thunderboy is an unknown quantity at this point Thunderboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kakikaka View Post
    I am beginner in forex business and i want to know that what is the best trading terminal for the beginner that bring me to the profit and where i can keep safe my equity
    Bahot badhiya question poocha hai brother aapne mere bhi mind me bahot dino se ye baat hai aur muje bhi poochni thi ki mt4 aur mt5 best kaun sa hai aur jaisa ki mera account instaforex me hai to kya mai demo account bhi open kar sakta hoon uspar.

Banned sm2019 is on a distinguished road sm2019's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both terminals are good and same,but meta trade4 is easy to use and meta trade5 had some difficulties .

Senior Member armunz is an unknown quantity at this point armunz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In business useful platform is that platform where a businessman earns profits, there is no way of understanding which one is good but MT% is modern platform, mt4 is easy to understand but mt5 offers more features.
    Extra ordinary things and destinations cannot achieved by ordinary ways, chatha Sahib nay farmaya.

Hindi/Urdu
    Khas cheezain aur manzlain aam raston sey nahi milteen.

Senior Member arbazkhan is an unknown quantity at this point arbazkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    both or the usefull but for the individual trader the mt4 terminal is best because it is more reliable for single user and providing best service to trader and help to manage order in time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast