+ Reply to Thread
Page 404 of 448 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 402 403 404 405 406 414 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 4476

Thread: Do you think market always moves against the trend??

Senior Member saymasweety is an unknown quantity at this point saymasweety's Avatar
    1 no. Nazirghat main road, west Baniakhamar,Khulna, Bangladesh
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People who are usually employed after that also work with foreign currency trading market in relax period because it's on line program and it remains open. So foreign currency trading market is one kind of Income with regard to man those who are usually gather nurturing on computer and also on the market internet handle knowledge. So Forex means one resources of money in on line through conversation differently questions on this market. This is one Indian web site from which thousand people make money beneath long time. It's suitable sources on money for pupil and employee.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think normally price will follow the trend if the trend will change in to new trnd , the price
    should again the trend so we have to know to know when the trend begin and when the trend will end in market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pelotrader is an unknown quantity at this point pelotrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    if the market moves against the trend is a good time to pull back, it's time to wait pullback down and then tried to open a position in line with the trend......... I often do that and had a lot of profit earned in that way. that my opinion, what about you sir ???

Senior Member kushtia21 is an unknown quantity at this point kushtia21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is good money making business. the trend is caused by the market and it means market produce the trend, ..and once againts the market will never move against the trend, the trend is impact of the market movements, and for it we are as the trader just try to follow the market or trend.best of luck...................................thanks..... .................................................. ..............

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    market will never agaisnt the trend because the trend is a part of market, and it means the trend is caused by the market price, and so, we have to trade based on market price, not with prediction or guess it, so why we have to take learning and practicing to understand it, and some pairs will opposite each others or also have similar pattern,

Senior Member ghoza.li is an unknown quantity at this point ghoza.li's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the market will always happen all the time, there will be repetition of trends in any particular period. no movement other than up and down. how many variations of movements that can be given? I think any definite trend repeated.

Banned mdjoy133 is an unknown quantity at this point mdjoy133's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think goods work a forex and better income money for a jobs now join a forex and goods income money for a jobs now all man goods work a forex and better income money for a jobs now all man join a forex and better income money for a jobs so join a forex now and goods income money.

Senior Member sajubonik is an unknown quantity at this point sajubonik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that advancement will be due to marketplace and yes it advises industry build that advancement,.. when againts marketplace won't ever go through the advancement, that advancement will be result through the industry goes, as well as due to this we're since investor purely attempt to adhere to marketplace or maybe advancement.

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    The market moves always against me.If i buy a position, then the price goes to sell direction and when i sella position, then the market goes to buy direction.I don't know how the market watch me, why the price betray with me.For the last three months, market is betraying with me and i am losing continuously.I am really upset.I don''t know that is it hallucination or real fact.

Senior Member maulajutt is an unknown quantity at this point maulajutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you think market moved against the trend??
    forx kafi risky or or mushkil kam hy q k signal 1 traf ka ishrha melta hy to achak dusri trf ka ishra melta hy to us ki wajha sy buht loos melta hy ham ko

+ Reply to Thread
Page 404 of 448 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 402 403 404 405 406 414 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)