+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 448 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think market always moves against the trend??

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most time markets move in a trend. in long time trading we can easily see that. but several times it broke the trend most of the time when the news release then this happened. if it is high impact news, the market is in high volatility so this can break that trend. we need to be aware of this. and, sometimes sudden market movements and trend changes so the main task for trading is to find good entries to take a few pips of profit. With good indicators and strategies you can find the previous trend position

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually the currency market will be transferred to a large extent because of confidence ... when I have observed to get the market out of control and work quite the opposite of the news introduced. when I was why I chose not to trade news and work with simple tech analysis. and, I don't think so the market moves against the trend I mean to say that it will go into a trend but if it will cross the trend line rather than the opportunity of breakouts and we are opposed to making orders rather than, the trend must finish slowly as a result of the market and charts that oscillate, usually up and slightly different, you have to be forced to realize the start line.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trends are not something that fixes it, that's what traders do to the market if they follow the news rather than a trendy market and if they don't follow that the market will fight the trend. It is about how we can manage the news and predict the forex market. and I analyze and find trends and open positions so that several times the market moves against the trend and my analysis so that I become very prepared so I wait for the market to move in the direction of my analysis to make a profit.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    people who gather knowledge about computers and knowledge of online internet use So, Forex means a source of income on the online path by conversing various topics about forex trading. This is an Indian wave site from which many people earn money for a long time. This is a suitable source of income and that is all the time when we are stalling on a couple of couples so that for some time getting some ridiculous rounds is very necessary if you see some things that are not good then you become the ebst, I see forex as good thing, all my life, i see forex as the best, if you do a good job then the market behaves well.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badrita For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee sir ap nay theek kaha hai mager her bar es tarah ni hota hai kabi kabi market hamary againest chali jati hai mager her bar ni yeh bee us waqt hota hai jab hum theek say analysis na ker paty hien or jab hum theek say analysis na kerty hien to earning bee na ho sakti hai.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-11-30), Experttrader (2018-11-23), Farooq007 (2018-11-27), forexrunner (2018-11-30), Unregistered (2), zonyakhan (2018-11-27)

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend, actually the newness trading mart must be running tightly generated from content .. i really hump is to see in the non negative sector the uncontrolled actions are quite opposite put together with the instant news that is definitely published. I am actually how the main reason also predisposes to never dealing with information presentation and only thinking technically. and you are less fortunate. You are credible to unite on things that are relatively the same as all the remaining traders and investors that you compete against ... Have a good trade for you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sangkur For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    once against the market will never move against the trend, the trend is the impact of market movements, and for that we as traders only try to follow the market or trend ... downtrend or sideways trend. The main point in looking at market trends is to buy up market trends rather than downward market trends. and the trend is that it is the same as the hota isky liye hamaty analysis because partay hain or phir hum is right in or out of our main honay we are skipping hain or aisa kafi bar hota hi k hamari trading the trend towards ho jati hai or hamay kafi loss bardasht because of parta hai.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karwa For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23), Unregistered (1)

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually the newness trading mart must be running tight due to the content ... I really really don't understand the uncontrolled inactive sector acting quite opposite the instant news that is definitely published. I am actually the main reason why the hump tendency to never deal with information ostentation plus technical allot broods. and the forex market has moved against perception. The length of the furniture station can be determined by two things. If running against the direction is a rebuke, then it will not be emphasized before turning to style tendencies. If running against taste is a decision, then you have to pair that a new big award has begun.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rengit For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23), Farooq007 (2018-11-27)

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes! The market does indeed move against the dominant trend, this happens especially during high-impact news releases, or even NFP, that's why I don't really like trade news, it seems like trading is uncertain and I might be able to say no all times it happens but some Next time it happens to be a fact that the market has turned into a trend as expected so that it doesn't really affect the business but it WILL BE GOOD WITH business

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sentra For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager ap achy tradr hien or ap k pass experince hai to ap ko es bat pata ho ga k trend nay kis side per jana hai trend buy ka hai ya sell ka ager trend buy ka hai to hamain forex mien aa ker buy kerna chahye q k kabi yeh trend k khelaf he jati hai or kabi yeh trend ko follow kerti hai.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23), Farooq007 (2018-11-27), zonyakhan (2018-11-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 448 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)