+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 448 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think market always moves against the trend??

Member amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market never moves against the trend because market makes the trend ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to amnajamil01 For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2018-03-18)

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G ap ne ye to theek kaha hai k market is time k doran move karti hai. Lekin ye thek nai k hamesha trends k against jati hain. Asal me kuch time asy hoty hain jab boht si markets Overlap hoti hain jesy k 12GMT k wqt Australia k sath Reunion markets b open hoti hain jo wo over lap ho jany se Market price Tezi se move karti hai.
    Isi tarhan 2GMT British or 5GMT New York markets open hoti hain to wo b pechli markets se over lape hoti hain.Or agr kisi currency k high impact new is doran aa jaey to wo b sab currencies pr impact dalti hain is tarhan market ki movement kabhi hamari favour me or kabhi against chali jati hai.
    Is liye koshsih karn k market ko ziada se ziada smjhen or jesy hi strong signals milen trade me enter hun or jb markets over lap hony k time ho to boht careful ho kar trading karn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-03-26), rehanayaz (2018-03-18)

Member sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agre with you markeet din main itni ziyda efctive naheen hot jitni 9pm ka bad hoti hain ager ko new ho to ho sakthain warna ko khas moving naheen hoti

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sattar087 For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2018-03-18)

Banned hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,118 Times in 4,817 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    Doston, Maine aisa notice kiya hai market joh 9GMT-12GMT time tak trend rehti hai..Din mein pure din Forex Market usske opposite hi chalti hai agar koi badi news nahi aaye toh.(It is case of major currency pairs like EU, GU, USDCHF, USDJPY etc.)

Kya aap logon ne bhi aisa notice kiya hai aur kya aap mujhe bata sakte hain ki aisa kyon hota hai??

Toh mein kya market iss tarah rawaye ko ek acha trend provider samjhu?? aap kripya apni opinion de??
    As a matter of fact, remote trade can be exchanged to most in light of the supposition .. my partner and I have likewise been seen to get the market crazy. I do this sort of unpleasant experience alongside the got additionally gives a few favorable circumstances. and after that yet at the same time somebody who finds the lessening at that point demonstrates some continuance and yes perhaps it will create a splendid backdrop illumination and will give you preference. My greatest oversight the previous evening that influenced me to fall gravely and endured a critical shortcoming is that I work together against the example that happened, this is an extremely valuable agnostic experience in all periods then you question the example of the visit.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hmforex For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-03-26), incomejobs (2018-03-31), KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), Nirzana (2018-03-18), rehanayaz (2018-03-18), samia93 (2018-03-17), sarfraz786 (2018-03-26)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Most of the time the market moves against the trend due to some ununderstand fact so you must have to be careful while trading in the forex market as you have to trade with proper money management with stop loss and take profit..

Member akash razzaq has a spectacular aura about akash razzaq has a spectacular aura about akash razzaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G sir mainy pehly tou lekin ab note Kiya hai k jab hum thred open krtain hai tou wo us k against chali jata hai or k akser rat ki Nisbet din ko behtr trading hoti hai wo chalta rehta hai

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,375 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai dekhi agar market trednk e againt work krti hn to samalo ke apki knolwegd me kami hn becoz market me just trend trader ki frnd hoti hn lekin support and resistance major cheez hn tredn ke reverse hone ki
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-03-18)

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,424 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g agar koi member bhe us rules ko follow nhi karta ha tu who lose ma he ja saktha ha us leay hum koshish kara ka he apna work ko asani say kara or aga trading karta jay ga tu humara lea best ho ga or huma acah bonsu bhe milna ko hota ah us forex tradng ma kafi log work karta hain

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-03-18), KASINA (2018-03-18), Mr. India (2018-03-18)

Senior Member arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,933 Times in 1,012 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meray khyal se forex market samjhna itna asan nhi hay jesa k ham samjhty hain aksar market men jab ham trading karneka sochte hain to indicator hamen pora signal dey raha hota hay kabi up ka kabi down ka but jab ham trade lgaty hain indicator ko dekhty huwe to thodi dher men indicator ka level wrong chalne lgta hay jis se hamen kuch samjh men nhi ata k ab market kis traf chalegi to hamen indicator ko kuch day k hesab say dekhna chaheye k uska level kis traf zyada ja raha hay us k bad hamen trading ka plan bna k trade lgana hoga

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arshadlaskani For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-16), fxearner (2018-03-18), kanita (2018-03-30), khizar1 (2018-03-23), lal765 (2018-03-30), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-23)

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, foreign exchange can be transferred to most because of the assumption .. my colleague and I have also been witnessed to get the market out of hand. I do this kind of bitter experience along with the received also gives some advantages. and then but still someone who finds the reduction then shows some endurance and yes maybe it will produce a brilliant backlight and will give you an advantage. My biggest mistake last night that made me fall very badly and suffered a significant weakness is that I do business against the pattern that happened, this is a very useful jagan encounter in all periods then you question the pattern of the visit.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karmnun For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-03-16), azharahmad (2018-03-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 448 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)