+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Money booker is scam ?

Senior Member jamil43 is an unknown quantity at this point jamil43's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money bookers is scam.i think it is totally worng that money bookers is scame. please belive me money bookers is one of the good money transferer.
    we can easily pay and withdrawl payment by using money bookers. any one not need to worried about it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dua355 is an unknown quantity at this point dua355's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nahi dear moneybookers aik bohat hi ach processor hai main khud es ko use ker rha ho aur payment apny bank account main ley rha ho ager ap k account k sath koi masla aa rha hai to ap ne koi mistake ki ho gi ya moneybookers k rules k pervi nahi ki ho gi moneybookers is very reliable payment processor

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nadeem123 is on a distinguished road nadeem123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think no dear moneybookers is no scam but it is so best and reliable payment processor in the world and it is so fast and secure way to get money easily without using any debit card.

Banned puron is an unknown quantity at this point puron's Avatar
    Thanks
    Zero expensive moneybookers isn't a con due to the fact I exploit your moneybookers repayment processor chip to help deposit the dollars, It is so trusted and rapidly way to obtain dollars and possesses small distance themself service fees.

Banned morgen80 is an unknown quantity at this point morgen80's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizwan Ali View Post
    DEAR ALL,
    please tell me moneybookers is scam?
    i have do to much transactions here but tommorow i received some transactions from my borker and i saw that my MB account has been locked by MB, and give me text.
    Your account is locked for outgoing transfers and credit/debit card payments therefore we cannot complete this transaction.

To unlock your account, you would need to provide us with colour copies (scan or camera image) of the following documents:

Your valid official identification document such as your international passport, national identity card or driving licence;
    Proof of address such as recent utility bill or bank statement;
    if they want security reason they when they was where when i i doing big transaction i think this is drama .
    No. that means MB watch you because you have done something wrong in your MB.
    may be you log in with wrong password many times so that MB suspect you.
    For safety reason, they want you to clarify your account

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have not used yet so Moneybooker so I understand it and know whether believed or even could be a scam. need a lot of facts to the tender menila scam. I have not used it since I will be away from him who knows really a scam so I was afraid to join the tender.

Banned mnouman32 is an unknown quantity at this point mnouman32's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bhai money bookers scam nahi hai lekin us ke kuch rules hain ap ko is pe apna account verify karwana parta hai. us ke liye kuch documents ki zuroorat hoti hai jise ap ko full ache result ke sath scan ker ke send karne parte hain. mera account bhi block ho geya hai isi waja se.

Banned Rabia is an unknown quantity at this point Rabia's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no need to worry about payment withdrawal as money bookers is very safe option to do so. They are trust worthy and can be trusted without hesitation to take your profits out which are accumulated after trading at instaforex.

Senior Member ijazahmad0001 is an unknown quantity at this point ijazahmad0001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ak best online business hai yani forex mey money earn kerney kay bad us money withdrawal kerwana ak aham kaam hai ham pehly lr use kerty they lr kay bnd honey kay bad ab ham ak best proccess money booker use ker rahey han lr ney be hamry sath kabi be problam nhi ki or na hi money booker ney ki hai ager ap kay sath koi problam hai to is kay barey mey mai ap sey kuch nhi keh sakta

Senior Member Ridanaz01 is on a distinguished road Ridanaz01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ara nhi dear ap koi koi bht bare galat fahmi howe hao money broker ko la ka main money broker 8 mount sa use kar rahi ho muje money broker ka stah koi bhi chota issu bhi face karna ko nhi mila.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast