+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 387 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 3861

Thread: Loss is the part of Forex Trading.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,947 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sabhi ko achi tarah se pata hota hai bhai ki loss ko jhelna padta hai agr hum loss affored nahi karte hai, to bhai aage kis tarah se profits kamana hai ye bhi nahi sikh pate hai, isliye pahle loss ko jhelna jaruri hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    well bro, for me I personally believe that losse is the part of in all business ,not only in forex,one time if we lost we understand our mistake and nexr we try to overcome and we will have huge pofit.traders should learn to accept loss as a part of this business and traders should learn to manage traders their loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother aggr forex joine ki hai to loss bhee hona hai kyun ek jahn prfit hota hai wahn loss bhee sath sath chalta hai iski bhee adat honi chahiye aisa koi bhee trader ni ho ga jisko forex mn loss na hua ho orr loss se hee to insan profit bnana seekhta hai jo kbhi gira hee na ho usko kya pta k uth k khry kesy hoty hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear, for me I absolutelly do believe that forex trading is a business where a person cannot win consistently. Everyone surely gonna face loss. But the point that creates the difference between a winner and loser is that how a person manage his losses and minimise it. The better the trading strategy you will have the more will be your chances to win.

Banned aimen is an unknown quantity at this point aimen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ak business hai aur har businessmain loss bhi hota hai aur profit bhi hotahai is tarh forex main bhi ap ko loss ho sakta hai kunke jab bhi ap mistake sakrin gay is business main tu ap ko loss ho ga. is business main earning kal iye ap ko perefct hona bohat zrori hai nahi tu ap is business main kuch earn knahi kar sakin gay.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear, to me I personally do consider that loss and win are the part of forex trading and one cant avoid both of them , a trader only looking for wins in forex trading is just gambling the market and in future he is more prone to big losses cause sometimes market does not behave properly or the way you analysed

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading me jaise profit hoti hai waise hi market me loss hoti hai forex trading ka profit aur loss dono hi part hai yaha par trader market me experience ke sath trading karke loss ko control kar sakte hai eske liye trader ko yaha par mehnat karni hogi.

Senior Member fx4life is an unknown quantity at this point fx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear, for me I absolutelly do believe that forex is a two way market. Profit or loss anything can happen. So loss is also a part of forex.Every trader loss something of his trading life.When we do loss we should keep control in our mind.Think forex positively. And try to understand that loss is the part of forex trading.

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xaxi View Post
    well dear I actually see that this is one of the keys of the success , you should accept the loss and cut it and wait for other opportunities to recover the loss and make more profit , a lot of traders let the loss run until they lose a big amount and this is a big mistake.I agree with you ,bro.
    I agree with you, and it is indeed very important. that as traders we have to accept a loss, because the loss is part of the forex business. when we can accept losses, we would be able to make decisions quickly when loss. so the loss will not be too large, and in addition to our emotions will not be triggered by the loss.

Senior Member guj is an unknown quantity at this point guj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han ku nahe forex he ku loss har kisam k business ka ak part hota hai ap koi b business start karty han us main ap ko loss b ho sakta hai aur profit b aur forex main b yehe hai k kitne chances ap ko profit k hoty han utnr loss k be hoty han.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 387 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 348 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)