+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 387 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 3861

Thread: Loss is the part of Forex Trading.

Senior Member Aslamjee is on a distinguished road Aslamjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G jnab g t is true that loss is thepart of forex trading business because everybusiness start at the risk of loss . forex trading business is a risky businessand there is the chances ofprofit and loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that in every aspect of life, we should expect lots of losses. But there are many ways to reduced this losses and that's what we need to know in order to avoid those losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that loss is truly a part of forex trading and accepting it when it happens helps us to move forward swiftly and thus learning from it and not affecting our trading, we learn best from the hings we go through thus being able to create some amazing experiences that we can use in the future to better ourselves.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that loss is very important for trader to get experience and learn. Trader can avoid mistake by learn from loss. But there are many ways to reduced this losses and that's whatever we need to know in order to avoid those losses.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course generally my dear, Its no double that profit and loss both are the part of the forex trading, we need to learn to accept the low loss in trading and if we can trade with proper understanding of the market then we can make good money from the trading business.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is part of the forex market, we cannot avoid loss completely in our trading cause we cannot do without loss in this trade too, it's part of the market that's why it normal for us to lose money too no matter our experience of trading forex.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe profit and loss both are the part of forex trading and we can easily make good money with the forex trading if we can trade trade with discipline and a disciplined trader can avoid huge loss at trading business.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,036 Times in 4,664 Posts
    yes loss is the part for forex trading and we make our trading with right way and we make our trading experience and we not use mistakes and we work in our trading platform with proper way and we not lose our investment in trading market then we make good earning with forex trading

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you a lot , the loss is a part of Forex trading and you should accept it if you want to be a successful trader on the long term , we should know that even the professional traders have some losses but it's not big losses and they can recover it and make more profit.
    Last edited by goggo; 2017-02-25 at 11:54 AM.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that Forex trading is a business, and loss is a part of any business. So loss is a part of forex trading business also. We need to manage our risk or our loss, because it is impossible for us to eliminate the risk or loss. we can minimize our loss to earn profit, we can lower our risk to get higher reward

+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 387 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)