+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 387 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 3861

Thread: Loss is the part of Forex Trading.

Member fxair is an unknown quantity at this point fxair's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Surely part of the trade, Forex is made ​​of gains and losses, and if it is done by traders with the knowledge and skill of the trade, is not made or only gains or only losses. Now that there are beginners with little training on the business prowess of'm able to lose, and this stage will be exceeded or else quit. Something that happened to me early in the first 2 years.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shahziajaan is an unknown quantity at this point shahziajaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sir loss forex trading ka aik important part hay. aik perfect trader loss say bhee learning karta hay, and jab tak loss no ho to trader ko profit ki importance ka andaza nahi ho sakta, es liay humain loss say lose heart nahi hona chhayie bilkeh loss say mazeed mahnat karnay say earning ho sakti hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear in this forex trading business I do think loss and profit are the two things that make forex trading to work, without loss forex cannot exit same thing if profit is not there, this two things keep the market going forward so we should expect both when trading.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as on my trading experience I think lose is a component of forex and that i suppose any business the lose is needed however the profit should be additional then lose to achieve success however your success depends on the worth.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss forex ka ek part he isme koi shak nhi he forex me agar aap lose kroge to age ja kar profit bhi milega isme koi shak nhi me forex me hmesha hi asha profit make karna like karta hun and krta rhuga isme koi shak nhi he

Member ghulammohayyudin is an unknown quantity at this point ghulammohayyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes lose is also a part of forex trading ,,,,,as profit and lose both are the parts of buisness same is the case with forex trading . but if we have some knowledge about forex trading then we will have very low chances of lose.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul dear aap ne sahi kaha hai k forex market mein loss to market ka part hota hai dear hamen chaye k hamen forex market mein real account per trading start karny se pehly is batt ko mind mein rakhna chaye

Member vforexs is on a distinguished road vforexs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Har kisi business me do pahalu hote ya to loss ya profit wese hi forex trading me bhi profit aur loss dono ko swikarana hoga and agar ap apani strategy se forex trading karate he to is me loss nahi hota he aur hamesa analysis jarur kare

sufiyan22
    forex ma koi muskil nahi ha muskil ha to trading ma os ko b hum learn kar lay gay to hamay asani ho ge and loss ho bhi jao to jesa ke post me kah ke loss bisinesska part hia ag loss hoga to kal rexover ho gae ga but meri baat yehi ahia ke learnign kro gay to oss kam and profi tyzada hoga

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah loss is something we must have to get use to in the forex market as they are inevitable at times and should be allowed to happen has trying to avoid them at all cost could cost you all that you have. So learn to accept your loss and move on with trading as they are a part of the things that we will experience in the market.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 387 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)