+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 387 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Loss is the part of Forex Trading.

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically my dear, in my forex trading, of course I think there is no doubling that there is no business in this world without any loss in every business in the world that has both profit and loss aspects so that forex trading is a business and also has a loss aspect. We must bear losses along with profits. and Loss is part of every business and every job. It is a fact and must accept it. If we will not accept it, we cannot do any work in our lives. When we start Forex trading. We must realize that we can lose our money. that, and if we cannot bear the loss we cannot trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mehdihassan will become famous soon enough mehdihassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koi b business ho tu lose profit us ka hisa hain,forex mn b lose ho skta ha,So lose is the part of Forex,esy bear krna zarori ha,confidnce k sath trade kro ta k ap ka lose na ho,
    Lose krny sy insan bht kuch sekh jata ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course I agree with you. With profit, loss is also part of the Forex market. so we have to accept losses as we receive profits. All time losses are not bad for us. Sometimes that gives us great lessons that make us experience traders. the perfect trader must have the virtue to accept losses. and profit and loss are part of every business, and we must learn it correctly, at the learning stage we must learn for about a year to gain full knowledge and avoid losses.

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it's true that losses and profits are part of the business if you get a loss with your trade so don't worry about adding to your knowledge that how you can save your losses, I am very interested in doing so. I also did this in my real trade. I want forex as a business for the rest of my life, Forex adds to our capital that we have never made by other businesses. Now I'm just learning forex by depositing low account balances in real trading. and I agree with you, every experience the forex trader loses and it is important to control our emotions when we lose. but it is important to control our losses with strict money management.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you have to face losses in this trade because it is part of the market. I fully agree with this, because losses are really part of the market, we cannot escape losses because they are part of the forex market, but if we trade with good there, is an opportunity for us to produce more than we lose. and also I find that every business loss is needed but profit must be more than loss to be successful for example if you have ashop you will lose money in buying goods because I think without losing we cannot learn how to avoid losing it, if we can learn to lose we like when we lose we look for reasons why we lose this time

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its part of trading in any case which like a game when we loss then we strugle withy new sprit and new startegy..

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in any business, loss and profit are the main elements. the main purpose of any business is to get money. to get money we have to face many problems. one of them is loss. there is no doubt that forex is the best online market in the world. there are many reasons for this. Forex is an online market place where people can easily get money in limited time. become an online based market where people from all over the world easily do forex for their trade. so, it can easily be said here there are many opportunities for anyone to get some money at one time. finally it can easily be said that forex is the world's best online market. and indeed the loss is part of forex, but the loss is to avoid a trader, so we should better manage risk in trading so that the risk is lost, so we will trade without risk and only fortunately it is very good indeed

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have to accept losses that generate profit and loss are two parts of the forex business if I am ready to receive profits, I must be mentally prepared to accept with a fresh mind with a lot of knowledge and information forex trading business is a risky business and there is the possibility of profit and loss so we must always remember the risk of losses and losses are also part of forex trading and we must always remember them. there are no traders who can produce continuously, some time points today or tomorrow everyone must face a bitter loss. but the most important thing is how you handle yourself in such situations, always mentally ready for such difficult situations so that you can fight them.

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit aur loss dono hi business ka his ahain lekin ager loss zayada ho raha hai to ap ko bohat kuch learn kerne ki zaroorat aur apni trading strategy ko revisit kerne ki zaroorat hai humesha apni stratgy ko market needs k hisaab se change kerte rehna chahye .

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course for me I want to believe that we cannot make profits all the time, we cannot make profits in every trade, because we will never get good predictions in every trade. We can make big profits, but not profit 100%. it makes losses a part of forex trading, and part of other businesses too. Because we cannot profit at any time and forex to the main trade lost hota hese hume forex to the main trade eanring hoti hi sese hume loses bhe hota hai or yeh forex to the trade ha jese enaring hot hai wese he lost bhe hota hi or yeh bhe part hai trade with other people besides he also accepts because chye jese hum log eanring ko acept krai hi,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 387 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)