+ Reply to Thread
Page 581 of 619 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 579 580 581 582 583 591 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,810 of 6190

Thread: How long time you work on one strategy idea.

Senior Member ArfianFx is an unknown quantity at this point ArfianFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe six months u able finding your strategy feel.. because the first u must practice and the u try on real if profit u will enjoy if loss u can finding other strategy,, but i dont know u can learn how long time, this how to you from your self..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hasnainkb is an unknown quantity at this point hasnainkb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading must be start at the right time because forex is the good job if you doing at the right time. you got must profit. Most of the strategy in forex but must doing forex keep fresh mind.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rashed10 is on a distinguished road rashed10's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wish to make some real way to trade and will have to have some real money and get for it and make some real money and so on...

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dude ............. it depends on the movement of the market .i do not keep any particular time limitations in these aspect .but it is of course very important to use one strategies very carefully .

Banned pprem is an unknown quantity at this point pprem's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, its better to apply several strategies to gain success in forex. and in order to gain these ideas one has to visit many forums and read books . i person applying several techniques in forex keeps the chance of gaining success in several ways

Senior Member katib is on a distinguished road katib's Avatar
    Thanks
    no one is perfect in this world buddy , but i think in every business we find shortest way for earning or good idea for earning like sell particular product in market and that selling high so my earning so high and if no then my earning is low. so some way we can practice on particular strategy and if it's accurate then use it future or current market.

Senior Member nikhildey is an unknown quantity at this point nikhildey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No time limit. Once I have an idea that a strategy for repair and demo account to test the device to do it. Once I thought I could run this strategy does not work in real trading. If I see a demo account that the strategy is not as successful as I get other ideas and strategies to move on. That time I was working on a special strategy is changed with each one. For a short time, and the other one take, but I am satisfied that it is necessary that the work should be done.

Member tradergalau will become famous soon enough tradergalau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that very accurate by practicing it and away your faults.if you are following a strategy then you should have to master it by practice and For a starter in forex he needs a period of about 5 months to one year period of practicing before he can start trading on a live account and trading live account.

Senior Member forexplace is an unknown quantity at this point forexplace's Avatar
    Thanks
    I feel that we should not switch too much between strategies because it way confuse us further, thus one winning strategy is best according to me and if we find any short comings we can always fine tune it for obtaining best results.

Member l3azzi is an unknown quantity at this point l3azzi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the strategic idea only once or twice because Lada I've always used will not succeed, Stalrv and better professional Alstaana strategies to be effective

+ Reply to Thread
Page 581 of 619 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 579 580 581 582 583 591 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)