+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 619 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Thread: How long time you work on one strategy idea.

Member kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was wrong in using the strategy and how to test it.
    And this is my regret I must tell you that the strategy must be followed by
    a good management arrangement. Good management without a strategy will be useless.
    We must master the strategy before it is used in real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kokojo For This Useful Post:

izco (2017-08-29)

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    simple baat hai main first of all eak strategy banata hoon aor jab main trading karta hoon to main us strategy ko use karta hoon agar wo strategy work karay to main use karta rehta hoon aor jab wo strategy work na karay to main trading ko pause kar kay pehlay new strategy kay baray main work karta hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

rafictn (2017-08-31)

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,531 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i change my trading strategy according to profit because i am locking my profit in my trading account and i change my trading strategy according to my capital because i want to make strong my capital first than i will withdraw the money.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2017-10-23)

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I try to test the device and my thinking and strategy implementation of demo account.
    When, as I'm sure the strategy I will bring in real trading. Demo strategies that do not count,
    will be diverted to ideas and strategies. I want to work with each of the different strategies
    and specific times. Someone can take a very long time, and shorter, but you need to work, I have to believe it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to genefx For This Useful Post:

sinjo abe (2017-08-31)

Banned ciganjur is on a distinguished road ciganjur's Avatar
    Thanks
    What I understand today is the refusal to jump from one strategy to another.
    So I am the main strategy of the individual and I am currently performing with,
    I am trading in accordance with the support and resistance followed by Price skirmish.
    Once they are built, after that I have to fix them. It's more temporary.
    And after that I have to test it. Test the inexperienced strategy a month at a time.
    So it is a heartfelt behavior to create a feeling of strategy that actually works inexperienced.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    main apni strategy ko kabi leave nae karta hon jab tak mje us main loss na ho main apni strategy pe sahi tara se kam karta hon or muje us se fida bi hota hai main bohat zyda greed nae karta q ke greed sahi nae hai forex main jab loss hona start ho to main new strategy dond leta hon.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i work on that strategy that is good for this trading business and i make the trading strategy with low risk and i work for the long time in this strategy i also lock my profit in my trading account to do the trading much batter.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    if i see that the strategy is not as successful as in the demo account i'll move on to another idea and another strategy. the time that i work on a particular strategy varies with each one. one may take longer and another a shorter time, but the requirement is that i should be satisfied that it works.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the traders make the trading strategy according to their capitals if they have low capital than they make low risky trading strategy and if they have strong capital than they make risky trading strategy this strategy change every time and according to capital,

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ess business me apne trading system ka use tabb takk kar sakta hai jabb takk usko acha result milta hai,esme trader ko apne trading system ko baar baar demo par changes karne ka koi jaroorat nahi hota hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 619 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)