+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 619 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 547 ... LastLast

Thread: How long time you work on one strategy idea.

Member km46 is an unknown quantity at this point km46's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es kay lye ap k pass acha experince or ap ki nazr her wqt makert per honi chay tb ap ka kar achy forex trader ban skty hana p ko chay daily thora thora work kry or apna kaam jari rkhy then ap ko koi masla nhai ho ga or trading kr skty hn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Bigshow is on a distinguished road Bigshow's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear ye to hamri marzi hoti hai k hum forex market mein hum kitny time k liye hum aik hi strategy ko use kar k hum forex market mein trading karty hen hamen har bar ya har waqt strategy change nhi karni chaye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a great job. Forex assures me whether or not it is possible to continue using a trading strategy or maybe not. And getting a starter in forex he wants an episode of about 4 months until at least a year of practice episode before he can start trading connected with live accounts.

Senior Member brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we need to continue with the same strategy idea till if we do not get another more profitable strategy idea. I think we need to trade with proper understanding of the market and without proper understanding of the market we can not get success in trading at all.

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Once I assumed that the operating strategy went badly in real trading if I saw that the strategy was not as successful in the entire demo account, he started to master other plans and other strategies as I worked on different strategies different from everyone

Senior Member brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we need to work on the same strategy till it generates profit to us or if we do not get another more profitable strategy, we need to understand that trading is not a joke and we need to be serious all the time.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am working on any strategy to produce an era like a month, the result is a matter that we assure me or not or not to continue to create the use of your trading strategy or vice versa. To produce a starter in forex he wanted an era of about 5 months out for a year of practice before he started trading on live live and live live accounts.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As soon as I try an idea, I will direct a strategy to do that and test it on a demo account. Once I feel that the strategy is running, I will run it in real trading. Forex trading is keeping patience, controlling your emotions, do not be a rumor, trading with calculations and market analysis and take international.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex can be a smart job. Maximum time of my life depends on market movements. When I realized that the market movement was a different modification along with the strategy then I had to change my strategy. Otherwise I modify my strategy with 6 month interval. Watch Out

Senior Member Aslamjee is on a distinguished road Aslamjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well jnab g dosre traders ka muejhy nahi pata likan me too ak sratgys ko takreeban pore weeek tak test karta rehta ho agr ziada profit huwa to wohi staryhy ko use karoha warna nahi and koi our useful startgys ko dhonde ki koshish karoga jnab gg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 619 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 547 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)