+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 545 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: How can a indicator help you?

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator is help to find out the trend line in the forex markets.If you will not find out the trend then you will be loser all the time in the forex trading.So indicator in forex trading tools is indicator.I think indicator is a good analysis tool in forex trading.So analyse the any kind of forex trading indicator to success in forex trading.Indicator is so much helpful for the technical types forex trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actual indicator helps us to trade, if we are beginners, it is good to put on some indicators as a tool to determine the position. but over time, we only need a candlestick and some pattern to determine the entry that we will take. of course, it takes a long time. so this process is the most important process you should analyze all forex market indicators and you should know the use of indicators than see that which indicator best suitable to you in your market situation and then select and apply that indicator which suitable to market condition.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can pick as many indicators as you like. If that is the case, then you need to analyze each and every Forex indicators in order to take out the best analysis otherwise the information you collect would not be valuable. In my knowledge indicator is most effective tools for trading in forex market. Actually indicator help trader to record data from now to past but most of the indicator goes to wrong. Would you tell me which indicator is best for using in Forex? :-)

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator is singular the tool to be able to Firewood info by currently to be able to past, and then they show them to us, therefore here is, when i are usually Equally ones trader USE The idea to be able to watch your current market ALONG WITH make calculation or perhaps predicition inside them to be able to recognize your current next trend or even likewise While AND ALSO through which to help open order ALONG WITH exit, therefore for it, indicator is not your own tool in order to provide people ones signals, but my partner and i make The idea

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think by being able to understand the market, I think we should be able to focus and all will be fine with the managing well and can all be nice and all need the readiness and all need calmness and patient process and then all will be fine and all need process and all will be good to be focused and we should always remain ready. I do not ever admit they are good indicators in trading contrary, it's bad for me because all the indicators track the price and not price. But some time indicator not work properly. Which is given followed by many false signals. So, we can follow market and news for best forex trading.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In truth, I do not ever admit there're good indicators within trading counter, it truly is harmful to myself since each of the indicators trail the retail price but not cost, which can be provided followed by many false impulses can't be depended upon by itself double only for admin alongside this research. ndicators trader ki buhat ziada help karta hy q kay is say trader ko andaza ho jata hay kay markete nay kis taraf ka rukh karna hay future main , aik acha indicator usay hi mana jata hay jo ahmain pehlay hi bta day kay markete ab kis taraf ka rukh kar rahi hay . takay hamin trade laganay main asaani hoskay

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator help kartay hain acha sa indicator sab ko select karna chaiye takay indicator kay mutabik achi si trading ho estarah loss kam huwa karay ga forex trading is world ka best online business hay aik humay skills aur knowledge chaiye achi mehnat kar hum achi si earning kar saktay hain achi mehnat kar kay best strategies chaiye I think it would be very helpful indicators and all will be fine with the managing well and can all be nice and as traders we must remain ready and all will be fine with focus and calmness will be very nice and I think understanding the market is the important thing.:-)

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, when I confess that responded, not conducive to the symptoms has is really bad, also with the fact that all the symptoms, and not on the path, which is the selling price and the selling price is named after the character can unexpectedly private conversations that do not depend on the zweinur in addition, the special aid. There is no problem with the number of Forex indicator a organism picks. You can piece as umpteen indicators as you equal. If that is the framing, then you poorness to dissect apiece and every Forex indicators in dictate to eff out the optimum psychotherapy otherwise the substance you collect would not be valuable.

Banned omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,632 Times in 10,906 Posts
    Today market analysis

You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because

I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly.

some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences ,

believe on your own strategy. This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should

wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by endus View Post
    Forex trading mein indicators use hote hain ager app ko indicators use krney atey hain tou app eis mein achi earning kr saktey hain forex trading mein sub sey best indicator zigzag hai app eis ko apney platforum sey easily chart mein attach krna parta hai our eis ko long term trading mein use krna chahiye In reality, When i do not ever disclose they may be excellent signs in investing opposite, it really is harmful to me personally due to the fact all of the signs monitor the cost instead of price tag, which is provided as well as numerous false signs can not be observed on alone be taken solely for asst close to the particular evaluation..
    संकेतक केवल डेटा रिकॉर्ड करने के उपकरण हैं, और हम अपने व्यापार के लिए कुछ डेटा का उपयोग करते हैं लेकिन इसका मतलब है कि हम निर्भर नहीं हैं और उन्हें सिग्नल जनरेटर के रूप में बनाते हैं, हमें अपने व्यापार के लिए उपयोग करने से पहले उनका विश्लेषण करना होगा, इसलिए कई संकेतक लीड करते हैं व्यापारियों को बुरी जगह और कुछ खोने का सामना करना पड़ता है, और इसलिए, बस एक सरल और समझने में आसान है। हाँ, मुझे लगता है कि विदेशी मुद्रा संकेतक माउंट 4 में अधिक उपलब्ध हैं और सभी संकेतक ऑर्डर लेने के लिए सबसे अच्छे हैं।

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 545 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)