+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 545 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast

Thread: How can a indicator help you?

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as in my trading experience I think indicator not help me much because i dont believe that indicator really can help me to get good signal to trade. I prefer to use trendline or fibonaccy to make analysis and get trading signal than using indicators. Indicator is repaint, lagging and have many other weakness than trendline or fibonacci

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my dear as per my knowledge indicators provide us data that help us to get the opportunity to understand the trend of the market and we can get understand the trend of the market and we have to understand the sentiment of the market and indicators helps us to detect that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually when trading in this forex business indicator is a tool but, so many people are wrong in interpreting using these tools that lead them to wrong decision during trading for analyzing movements in the forex market. indeed, it is very useful tool for traders.

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that big number of the indicators in Forex platforum an we can add more of them ,but more using indicators is causing to traders more confusing so trader should select one or tow indicators for helping him in forex trading and i do consider them as helping part in trading forex.

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear I actually think when trading forex indicator can help me to identify the support and resistent level. many times i really hard to identify the support and resistent without indicator. then for now, i use indicator moving average to help me

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gedefx29 View Post
    indicators help us on analysis market movements, mixed of indicators can give us signal for open order, without indicators the way we analysis will be harder. indicators also help us to predict the trend of market, when to entry and when to exit an order.
    No doubt indicators helps us in analyzing the market but too many indicators on your charts also make it complex to analyze the market. The choice of indicators must have to be well tested because a best trade comes with less complexity and more accuracy in trading system.

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators help us on analysis market movements, mixed of indicators can give us signal for open order, without indicators the way we analysis will be harder. indicators also help us to predict the trend of market, when to entry and when to exit an order.

Member tipu khan is an unknown quantity at this point tipu khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator apko es regard main hep out krta hai k ap kis trah trend ko follow krtay hain and ap kis trah trend ko analyse kr k trading krtay hain aur yei ture trend ya indicator ka faida hai k usay use kr k ap profit earn kr sktay hain...shukria

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that indicator can help us in many ways and we can take help of the indicator to study the psychy of the market and make sure that we trade according to the sentiment of the market, the most important use of the indicator is that you can study the current condition of the market and then you can make your move according to it

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe there are number of indicators used in the Forex trading market for indication of the trend movement and we can use a collection of indicators for better result. Moving average is mostly used as a major indicator which indicates the market and predicts it well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 545 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)