+ Reply to Thread
Page 663 of 686 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 661 662 663 664 665 673 ... LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,630 of 6860

Thread: Obtaining the proper training is the key.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The possession of a proper training in forex currency trading business is a key to success for the traders. I plan to keep training myself so that i can get myself fully developed for forex currency exchange trading business success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lovingfxmanager is on a distinguished road lovingfxmanager's Avatar
    Thanks
    Venture capital investment is quite a favoured concept when it comes to small and medium businesses. This is mainly because options for investments like these give smaller businesses a chance to exper..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pitra7 is an unknown quantity at this point pitra7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by grabbani View Post
    Other than being able to control your emotions and remaining disciplined enough on a consistent basis to not over-leverage or over-trade and implement proper risk reward on every trade, the biggest variable that can influence your trading success is whether or not you know what your edge is and when you should trade it. This is where proper Forex trading education on a high-probability trading strategy like price action comes in. I have been successfully using simple yet effective price action setups to trade the markets now for years, and I teach other traders exactly how I trade in my Forex trading course. My course and its teachings not only give you a trading strategy, but it shows you when to use the strategy and what the market should look like before you enter.
    i am very proud to you my friend... because no everyone want to share their knowledge about forex with free... it will very help other newbie trader in this world... yup, i think so... we can not success in forex if we must learning without teacher, so we must find good teacher... maybe like you...
    success is my right...!!!

Member hpanoo is on a distinguished road hpanoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mr kashif View Post
    yes i m agree in forex learning is very much & need of forex, & if we are doing learning in forex, then someday we learn proper about forex then we earn good profit in forex, & we can live happy in forex, so we should learn proper about forex trading & strategies!
    by spending more time on practicing with demo we can learn various price actions even during a single day. we can learn about the performance of different trading strategies under different market conditions by practicing. we can also develop new trading strategies even by combining several strategies together with the knowledge we obtain from trading practice.

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i m agree in forex learning is very much & need of forex, & if we are doing learning in forex, then someday we learn proper about forex then we earn good profit in forex, & we can live happy in forex, so we should learn proper about forex trading & strategies!

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want proper training of the forex trading then you must have to try to trade on the demo trading account so that you will able to make a strategy which will provide you good profit so that you can trade on the real account and make same profit.

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course it is fully true.when any one do not obtain the training he or she can learn it.so it very harmful for him

Member uin is an unknown quantity at this point uin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lis View Post
    This proper training is done by individuals who do their trading in their mt4 demo accounts and there is no other way to one can do the training without this demo .
    training is good for success in forex will,,, with the training, knowledge, and practice in forex will make all of it will be safe and will benefit in forex ....

Senior Member arshad2280 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad2280's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i think proper training is must in Forex just like other thing. We can get training from the persons who are already in this market and earning profit from it and after training you should do the practice on demo account then start the real account.

Senior Member bujinishila32 is an unknown quantity at this point bujinishila32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your statement but yes, The only training, but it is not enough for the trader, you will need to use his training substantially on a demo account to improve his confidence He also

+ Reply to Thread
Page 663 of 686 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 661 662 663 664 665 673 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)