+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 155 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1541

Thread: Never make a trade until you have sound reasons to believe that it will be winner.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is never a way that a forex trader can know that all our trades will come in profits or losses. The only thing we do is making analysis and then try as much as possible to make sure that we get good results and consistent profits in our trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member chuna is an unknown quantity at this point chuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think strategy is the most strongest point of my trading and then analyzing i think both of this can change the business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hichemdz is on a distinguished road hichemdz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my beginning with forex i was enterposition randomly with no analys and no signals. And i was lose a lot .and if i win, is just by luck. and now i not open any position until i make sure make sure that it will achieve its goal.

Junior Member TheCoo is an unknown quantity at this point TheCoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For sure we should always make sure that we have enough reasons to get sure that the trend will behave according to what we expected otherwise we gonna make the wrong decision and suffer from loss and the most important is to be confident.
    Wants some income besides FOREX than try this LINK

Member mizanur is an unknown quantity at this point mizanur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya you say the right thing but it is so difficult, because sometimes no strategy no signal no robots no indicator works, but it is accident. so your tips is applicable.

Senior Member zulkifri is an unknown quantity at this point zulkifri's Avatar
    Thanks
    I only use robot forex to help my trading, although there is a forex robot can automatically walks, I still have to control it. Because the robot sometimes does not follow the rule that has been programmed into it. Robot also sometimes unable to distinguish false signal.

Senior Member chuna is an unknown quantity at this point chuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    from the knowledge that i know about robot, it still depend on us if we want to use robot, to fill several pont so that the robot can work, it will be safer if you do it your self, it is a lot more worth it for yo

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes. now this is something that i truly believe in. until you are confident enough that the trade you are going to make will lead to earn a profit, it would be really foolish to go for it. try to understand the market trends and take good decisions.

Senior Member zulkifri is an unknown quantity at this point zulkifri's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would not use a robot that I do not know who created it, I will only believe in myself that I created with the system itself.

Banned manci is an unknown quantity at this point manci's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you must believe yourself and your decisions also. confidence is the key to win in this tricky business as you have to take many important decisions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 155 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)