+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 155 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1541

Thread: Never make a trade until you have sound reasons to believe that it will be winner.

Banned Redcandle is an unknown quantity at this point Redcandle's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are right. i do not hurry in trading because i always think that there are many chances for trading. So when every conditions that in my trading plan are good and i feel i win, i will open a position for trading. I do not like to enter when i am not sure for winning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nadimin is an unknown quantity at this point nadimin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most important thing in trading at Forex must not be done at any time till the time you are not confident that this trade will gives in your favor or not then you must not trade till the time have a sound reason to believe it will be in their favor

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member titikfocus is an unknown quantity at this point titikfocus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in order to be successful in forex trading we have to understand the movement of the market, so traders should observe the market first if the trade seems to be a successful trader.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market has so many opportunities and entries. therefore it is important that you wait until a perfect signal. You should not rush into decision and open trades. Because it will make you loose. Market will pay for for being discipline. therefore stay tight and wait for the perfect signal before enter the market

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyce View Post
    Mostly newbies just follow the price and they will complain of fake outs,this is just a stage in trading and with time we learn that there are strategic decisions that we have to consider and that is only take high probability set ups,thats why we have systems that are there to guide us in identifying this set ups,discipline is the key to success
    To be successful in forex you have to be very careful and very experienced , if you are good at analysis and have good trading skills then you can easily get the trick of earning money from the forex
    Last edited by akshay1728; 2013-01-08 at 12:13 AM.

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't really agreed with this fact. Because this will hinder our progress and make us super suspicious about our decisions. I say, simply make your rules from your experiences and follow them wisely.

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    timing when trading and make the open position is very important to be considered by the trader, we should not be at home without a clear analysis and no reason to enter the market and open a position, it will cause harm to our trading account .. better if to open positions and to enter the market you have to know as much about the state-benyaknya at that and make a decision that will keyajkinan that you take it right and it will bring profit to your trading account

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kh.hasan View Post
    "Never make a trade until you have sound reasons to believe that it will be winner"-- your title tells the truth. Traders should analyse the market properly and put on a trade only when they see oppertunity. assuming of a trend which doesnt realy exist doesn't help them.
    Exactly until you have reasons to believe that this opportunity will reap you profit it will not be for a wise trader to open a trade. True we cannot be right always, but by ensuring that we open right trade according to our knowledge and belief we shall still make more winning chances.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you trade just to trade or see which way market goes or find out an opportunity which give you belief that you shall win? You should never make a trade unless you absolutely believe it will be a winner.

if we have such a thinking we can never make any trade because no body can be sure in Forex which trade will be a winner.We can only judge after the trade is done wheather the trade is winner or looser. We start every trade wih the thinking that this trade will be winner,

Banned tuntuni is an unknown quantity at this point tuntuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me I would not use a robot that it really valuable , I gift exclusive anticipate in myself that I created with the group itself. i use my own golem based on my own strategies and trading thought.If getting one it should fit your trading programme.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 155 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)