+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 338 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast

Thread: Is forex for forever??

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can make a lot of money from here with the right knowledge and experience. Actually forex is a blessing for us because forex gives me the opportunity to give me a platform where we can show my skills. We just need to build our experience about it. I think it gives us a brighter future than any negative impact. Currency trading is the leading organization on the planet. Forex trading is forever, and besides that the company is very reputable besides its long commercial functionality in addition to the successful Forex trading organization. Today. so, in fact, will remain forever, I truly believe that it becomes cared for in the daytime and also the bright future in this region.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rabnaj For This Useful Post:

Hanif484 (2018-12-23)

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I think so will be forever, I say this because of its popularity and consistency, but having only one flaw alone can not be claimed or challenged, we never know who will approach if we face an undue loss so that because of its commitment it will be a business immortal. i take forex is forever business and it is my 1 professonal and then my second choice i do bank job it is a specila option but business is 1 and forever work i think i take a good decision for forever i think forex can make us a true businessman to lead a luxurious life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nidji For This Useful Post:

Hanif484 (2018-12-23)

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    unfortunately in fact I consider forex is business forever because forex is the biggest business in the world wide and various people join this business from different countries so that forex is not possible to end so that forex can remain forever and there is no end of forex business and it is a future business that bright. i think yes ki currency works hi forex walo ko kafi fortunately hota ho ga mostly to login forex mai loss he krtai hai fortunately to dowry log he result kar patai hi yaha sai or forex kafi achi work hi ki har koi isai krta hai or kafi dair sai chal ri hai forex ki work or mairai dost isai kar b rahai hai kafi dair sai koi masla ni howa ab tak.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to duta For This Useful Post:

Hanif484 (2018-12-23)

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I really believe it depends on someone whether he wants to continue this business as a business time of his life or he works part time, if someone is serious then he should learn about this business out loud and invest a large amount of capital in it to earn a profit. Try it if it suits you, then save it. millions of people who operate during this business for a long time. they must stay in this business. You can then try it, if it suits you best. You will get pleasure from it for a life time.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to satiawati For This Useful Post:

Hanif484 (2018-12-23)

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course. forex trading is forever. You can become a professional forex trader forever as long as you live. You know that forex trading is the biggest money market and lots of people invest here. forex trading can menopoprt your life now and for the future. this is a very good business to increase your income We come from various countries and together here to analyze and discuss experience and about forex together to improve their skills and experience, I just join the forum to learn and get a bonus

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gandiwa For This Useful Post:

Hanif484 (2018-12-23)

Banned hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,116 Times in 4,817 Posts
    Yes forex sb k liay h or bhot fida h is k kary me ap jab be chao jaha beth k ye kam kar sakty ho is me loss k chance to bhot e kam hn profit bhot h or ye kam har aik k liaye k jo be karna chaye kar sakta h bs thori c basic information honi chaye ap bhot thory time me bhot ziada doller collect kar sakty ho forex is a every one in every time all over the world.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hmforex For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-04-30), Hanif484 (2018-12-23), yulbang111 (2018-04-20)

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sir forex trading business forever kay liay hay because yeh first to long time say run ho rahah hay and day to day most popular business banta ja raha hay, and online honay ki waja say new generation main zaida maqbool ho raha hay, so yeh business forever kay liay hay.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

Faheem 1 (2018-04-21), Hanif484 (2018-12-23), munibkhan (2018-04-29)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    I clearly think there is no double that it is forever so we do not have to worry about it becuase it's like gambling when sone has interened in that they can not skip or they can not leave that they have to carry on with that so there lost of people would not like to leave that so it measn that it will be forever.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

Hanif484 (2018-12-23)

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chamber View Post
    kia forex forever chalta rhy ga ya in future is may tabdili k chance hy.
    Forex forever main tab-diliyaa aati rahti hai. in future, Forex Market me number 1 par ho ga, i think ye world ke pahle number ho ga, Today and in Future, Forex main lakho kya croro log join kar choke ho ge jo Forex ki kaamyabi ka sabab ban jaye ge.
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

Hanif484 (2018-12-23), naveedbnn (2018-04-17)

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, brother, brother, you are a successful online business company. I can join other companies or companies. This is a great way to join a community and you're invited to visit. This is the future of the future. Forex is a lifetime business When I join the Forex business, all of my experience as a trader is relatively in line with me that forex is a lifetime business. I am happy to say that I am a trader. All new traders have this question

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sakumba For This Useful Post:

Hanif484 (2018-12-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 338 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)