+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 338 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Is forex for forever??

Member HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,078 Times in 711 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is forever i think it will ciontinue till death because forex mein daily bahut say traders enter nahi ho rahe hain daily is meon billions dollers trade ho rahi hain or is ka volume sixze up hota ja raha hai log is mein say achi khasi earning ker rahe hain or success ho rahe hain

is mein all age kay log trade ker saktay hain or shmil ho saktay hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not agree with you. Forex is not every one. I think that only those are jion the forex market. They are interest and work hard. So that they are jion the forex market. They are work the daily base. They are earn the money regular. Sothat i am request that only those are jion the forex market,they are interest in this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kkkk For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-05-25)

Member mehdihassan will become famous soon enough mehdihassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g g chalta rahy ga,jb sy marketing strat hoii ha tb sy yh chal raha ha,es ny kbi close ni hona,han ap ka broker ap sy scam kr skta ha,meta trader ni kr skta,always use regulated broker

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mehdihassan For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-05-25)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex business har ak key lye nahi hai. Forex business en key lye hai jo forex market mai mehnat krtey hai aur forex market mai analysis krney key bad trade krtey hai. Forex markete mai jo bhe mehnat krey gy tou wo market mai kamyabi hsil krey gy. Aur market sey earning bhe hasil krey gy.

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this business can be continued for life but for that someone must be well prepared about this business and must learn and be skilled. This business is very difficult to do without experience, so for this business experience first trade and produce. I like this business according to business time which helps me get basic education and hand costs. da...

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a long-term business. Many countries use a lot of currencies to transect in all types of businesses or wallets. I think forex will continue throughout the world until the end of the currency variation to other currencies. So you can choose forex as a business for life. I also choose forex as a lifelong business and For Forex hamesha, we have traditionally been traded globally and we have been able to provide this facility on time, and we have provided some merchant knowledge about the risks that our education will be available and that we can only buy and sell If you don't know what to expect, then we can help you.

Member sarry is a splendid one to behold sarry is a splendid one to behold sarry is a splendid one to behold sarry is a splendid one to behold sarry is a splendid one to behold sarry is a splendid one to behold sarry is a splendid one to behold sarry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mean Forex market will be very popular in the future. Because If you want to earn huge money then you can easily earn huge money from this market. Millions of people are elated with this business directly or indirectly. So, I think will become very good future of Forex trading business.

Member ILoveYou is a jewel in the rough ILoveYou is a jewel in the rough ILoveYou is a jewel in the rough ILoveYou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jis Tarah business famous hai around the world so mey nhi samjhta keh is business ka end hoga kabhi kyun keh har country stocks market par depends rehti he our har country ki government apni stock par interested Hain our ye business har kisi ki pohnch me hai our kafi log isme investment krna chahty Hai isiliyw me samjhta ho keh ye business end nahi hoga likan future me kia hoga ham nahi jante is bare me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ILoveYou For This Useful Post:

sarry (2019-05-23)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chatha View Post
    mujhe lagta hai yeh aise hi chalti rahe gi kyun k yeh dnya ki sab se big market hai yeh band nahi ho sakti lekin is mien ager kuch changes ho bhi jate hain to i think un se koi problem nahi ho gi .
    bro forex forever business hai r yh hmesha chalta rhy ga is me kisi kisam ki koi tadili nhi hogi ap k users bht sary hain r widely used online business hai is me tabdelli ka koi sawal e nhi peda hota is ko hr age r hr group hr class k log use kr rhy hain is me sirf market movement change hoti hai jo ek common bat hai is k elawa is me koi changing nhi aygi yh hmesha aisy e rhy ga

13. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

sarry (2019-05-23)

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on trading that Forex is forever or up to a deposit phone. if an individual trader is enough patience and pregnant Forex is a possibility and the business here is slow then he can be done comfortably on Forex and can be done to get it from him forever. if someone through trade is ergonomic and does not anticipate later then the faculty gets a big decrease or perimeter of the telephone and the end of the trade. if he messes up enough money to make a profit again, it is practical to localize Forex.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to makaroni For This Useful Post:

sarry (2019-05-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 338 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)