+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread: [2091020] :: OPICK :: Let's Make a Profit ::

Member miro eltalkhawy is on a distinguished road miro eltalkhawy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is clear from the responses that the story is good, but I'm Kmptdeh in many points did not understand the research and ask them and then Hastrk to be my big profit, and I hope that everything Read the profitable and Abadmy for loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nadeem66321 is on a distinguished road nadeem66321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if your are supervised consideration constant enough. because i had seen various PA MM consideration until some are offering excellent revenue in first 30 days but 2nd or 3rd 30 days here consideration offered away due to competitive trading. and your consideration and production very excellent over all revenue.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned senior is on a distinguished road senior's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a good performance, but I am worried that you are using Martingale strategy with only small account. Usually that means that you will blow your account after some time. What do you use to prevent this? What stop losses do you use?

Member sadibassam0 has a spectacular aura about sadibassam0 has a spectacular aura about sadibassam0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a good performance, but I am worried that you are using Martingale strategy with only small account. Usually that means that you will blow your account after some time. What do you use to prevent this? What stop losses do you use? tnx

Banned masum93 is an unknown quantity at this point masum93's Avatar
    Thanks
    that great profit from your advisor! but can i know how many pair your robot trade!and how many times you back test you advisor and how about performance before are they good.it is great advance of your consideration and production very excellent over all revenue

Member elhajjaoui22 is an unknown quantity at this point elhajjaoui22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    account and generated very good overall profit but I will wait for invest with you..If your monitored account consistent enough and provide stable profit every month I am worried that you are using Martingale strategy with only small account. Usually that means that you will blow your account after some time

Banned Feras odeh is an unknown quantity at this point Feras odeh's Avatar
    Thanks
    in future mercantilism can Maine a lot of wonderful with you. Please share one thing regarding your system than will create US ready to decide regarding investment.

Banned The_Kuzaki is an unknown quantity at this point The_Kuzaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its great progress of your account and generated very good overall profit but I will wait for invest with you..If your monitored account consistent enough and provide stable profit every month.

Member forexdestiny2016 is on a distinguished road forexdestiny2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your investment offer is good and very reasonable. But the percentage of your investment growth is quite disturbing the other client who wanna invest within your account of PAMM.

Senior Member Fatehpuri will become famous soon enough Fatehpuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear apki post se aisa lagta ha kh investor ne apko acha profit ni diya ha bal k ap ko more invest k zaroorat ha lekin ak baat ko saaf ha kh PAMM account me profit 100% mumkin ni ha bal k apko loss b ho sakta ha aur jab apki invest se investor apko acha profit de ga to phr hi apke account ko verify kare ga kh ap apna profit nikaal sakte hian.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast