+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread: [2091020] :: OPICK :: Let's Make a Profit ::

Banned Natteq is an unknown quantity at this point Natteq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ce est une bonne performance, mais je suis inquiet que vous utilisez stratgie Martingale avec seulement petit compte. Habituellement, cela signifie que vous allez exploser votre compte aprs un certain temps. Qu'est-ce que vous utilisez pour empcher cela? Quelles pertes arrt utilisez-vous?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member youssef213 is an unknown quantity at this point youssef213's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that good but I am worried that you are using Martingale strategy with only small account. Usually that means that you will blow your account after some time. What do you use to prevent this? What stop losses do you use?....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you very much for this idea my dear friend, it is great advance of your consideration and production very excellent over all revenue . If your are supervised consideration constant enough. Because i had seen various PAMM consideration until some are offering excellent , so good luck.

Member arelonso2015 is on a distinguished road arelonso2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You looks like a pro trader that offer a PAMM investment to all member of forum here., good luck and hope your ambition is achieve by helping weak trader. Good job dear.
    ~New Year 2015, New Goal & Ambition in my life~
    Arelonso 2015

Member gudjohnsen is an unknown quantity at this point gudjohnsen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the thread starter is broke now, he never post again, , Do not try to shy the investor with your record. Your record is still in narrow time frame. You should use higher time frame to attract investor before try to post many increasing equity chart. The investor is now on is smart can not being dumb with jerk chart

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mnay Many Thanks in posts k liye jo PAMM Trading per kere ap sub ney or kafi tafseel se yeh post kere gey hain or in posts mein jo screen shots diye gaye bohat best hain jin se bohat achi understanding hui hai or is post se PAMM trading ki samajh arahi hai.

Senior Member rafeel is an unknown quantity at this point rafeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujh kuch samj nahe aya agar ap kuch samja dai is ka bra me or thora bht explain karda graph ya samj bkul bhe nh aya mera or sahe sa samja dai ek bar bs

Senior Member ramyramroum1 is an unknown quantity at this point ramyramroum1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for PM - I do not understand the image but It looks awesome. So I am happy that risk is somewhat lower. I will put this system my watch list.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

I fear that you are using the Martingale strategy with only a small account. Usually this means you are going blow your account after the some time. What is you are using to prevent this? plese tell me.

Banned mkopi is an unknown quantity at this point mkopi's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are some cosistensy that you can trade very well there is one thing that you have to make sure that you have as an investoryou have to make sure that you know what kinf of trading that you want

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    yara sab ki perfomance itni achi hain mjhy bhi koi bato k akhir tm log itna cah prft eanr kis trha akrty ho yar main to thak gay hon loss kar kar ky ap logo ka counts dykhta hon to ap prft hi prft main hon aur jab apan dykhta hon to loss k siwa kuch ani milta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast