+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread: [2091020] :: OPICK :: Let's Make a Profit ::

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you offer is sounding interesting and I think that we can get good benefit from the offer that you are making here, but for that we have to invest a lot and that I think that I don't have at the moment may be in the future I can do it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alirana is on a distinguished road alirana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can you please further elaborate the system that you are showing here and what are the chances of success here and how can we achieve the total benefits here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nur5564 is on a distinguished road nur5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader you have to work hard in the market to be a good trader in the forex trading so be a good trader and you have to work hard in the trading so be a good tarder adn never lose the single trade in the market

Banned Salufx is on a distinguished road Salufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is great advance of your consideration and production very excellent over all revenue . If your are supervised consideration constant enough. Because i had seen various PAMM consideration until some are offering excellent revenue in first 30 days but 2nd or 3nd 30 days here consideration offered away due to competitive trading.

Member fsr333 is on a distinguished road fsr333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Are you doing trade with the bonus money? Or with your own money? My mind wants to know about it. Your trading is very good. Daily 1.something percent is good for a trader. If we had a big capital then 1.something percent is good for us and we will be able to accept it. But with the small investment it is not possible to accept.

Member Takiart is on a distinguished road Takiart's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello to all members, thank you very much on the subject I have benefited from it a lot at the moment I am a novice I can not inform you that I hope that in the future and I can not remember if the word stingy Thank you

Banned patchika is on a distinguished road patchika's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not use stop loss, but I will continue to monitor the EA. If something goes wrong, then I'll do the cut loss. This month I did it twice.

Banned patchika is on a distinguished road patchika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank's for your attention.
    I hope the account could survive long enough. I'll try to be consistent with money management that has been designed

Member 5258 is an unknown quantity at this point 5258's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank's for your attention i hope the account could survive long enough. I'll try to be consistent with money management. I will add your PAMM to my favorites and see how you do over the next 3-4 months before I decide to invest.

Banned nattom is on a distinguished road nattom's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a good performance, but I am worried that you are using a Martingale strategy with a small account only. This usually means that you will blow your account after some time. What do you use to prevent this?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast