+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 133 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Money Management for New Traders.

Member oja is an unknown quantity at this point oja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good sharing friend... really I am still looking for the simple money management for little balance, which is $50 - $100.
    So far I usually trade with lot 0.05 for $50 balance. I could generate much profits in not for long time, but finally loss all of my balance since I didn't set stop loss. It means I must use SL in my order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member daly is an unknown quantity at this point daly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you my brother blzblz33
    for this beautiful explanation. I am a new member can well helped me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think Forex trading has perpetually been the norm, however with the economic state of affairs was additional of a novice eyes ar turning to forex trading platform changes. Forex stands for "foreign currency" and might palpitations elicited endocrine, forex trading platform that provides standard individuals such as you

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of sensible millimeter area unit avoid over commerce will mean taking too several trades at a time, therefore increasing your risk exposure to the market. It may mean making an attempt to chase pips everywhere the market by putting too several trades in an exceedingly day, particularly when a losing run in an effort to urge back a number of what was lost. Either way, you run the chance of losing massive..........

Senior Member geosuper is an unknown quantity at this point geosuper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well very good explained so it would be good if we dont change our lot size and also our risk so this can be good to us so i am using a good money management and hope it will be good to me so in this way i can make more good profit so i amdoing well so far

Banned zedforex is an unknown quantity at this point zedforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Here is a great and simple means associated with mentioning cash management. But bear in mind I would certainly admit that you also need quite a tool. That you can not just benefit from virtually any tool to good money management as well as make it effort. Someone will need either parts regarding secrets and then cash management. You will need both the psychology maintain the trades.

Senior Member mistekhan998 is an unknown quantity at this point mistekhan998's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you human posted here is rattling utilizable that I imagine all traders should move attending of. Money direction is really grave. If you don't love care with your danger on a change you can end up losing the calculate quicker than you consider.

Senior Member usama123 is an unknown quantity at this point usama123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se forex trader ko jab nia nia profit hota hai to woh buhat khush hota hai.

Banned mohil is an unknown quantity at this point mohil's Avatar
    Thanks
    A new wqy and life time way to making money. Some think that it is too hard to make joney there. aik ahca trader trading karty wakt hamesha money management k sath trading karta hy.without money management trading is so much risky. So every new trader should have a knowledge of money management. i can straighten 60% earn in lone business in eurpjpy ,and i plan i can form survive from this new trading simples method.

Banned efergrtg23 is an unknown quantity at this point efergrtg23's Avatar
    Thanks
    in now i noneffervescent testing my goodness idea method ,i fair transaction with 1 lot insta for further with turn equipoise ,and
    i can straighten 60% earn in lone business in eurpjpy ,and i plan i can form survive from this new trading simples method.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 133 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)