+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozfx strategy.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no easy strategy on the forex market but if you want to learn about strategy and also you do good practice then it will be easy for you and you can get a good pip from that strategy, the practice is very important. and jaan mai to kahunga ki hume stregey humesha knot hi banan chahiy yadi hum hoops stregey banyenge to hum ism bahut sarl se se ka kar lenge yadi stregey gadbad hogi humare for hum isme ache se kaam nhi kar payenge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to syukirman For This Useful Post:

tarzhu (2019-06-19)

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not the small voice of Oz's strategy. At the moment I'm visiting you fix and get statesmen some Oz strategies. Even though I tried line hours or 2 hours. But I pair the exchange of eternal examples is physiological work. I am here trying to continue in the Strategy of my size which is abundant and if the app is bohat shukria kayap nay Ozfx strategy kay baray the main cost per mjhe is maya nata pata hai or na hi mene kabhi isay use kia hi apnay main sir sir say pka puchuga .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never had a strategy difficulty like that in the forex market because this is the first time I have traded in this market as a beginner but at the same time I have experience. and I think my trading is very good with this Ozfx strategy for now because I have been trading Ozfx strategies on demo accounts for some time now and I really think Ozfx's strategy is very profitable

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    alright thank you very much in exchange for the time spent offering this link as an alternative for those who can see this ozfx strategy. I just hope this will be a very long method for my understanding and for example when I actually have a lot of questions I will come back together to you, besides I just have to apply this in my demo account to see how I will go and I'm not a little knowledge of Ozfx strategies. I downloaded it with blind trust that it might work for me. If the stoplos only have too much mental stoplos will beat us to trade again if we use reasonable stoplos without stoplos only if the trade is also very dangerous.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the stoplos only get too much mental stoplos will beat us to trade again should we use reasonable stoplos without stoplos only if the trade is also very dangerous and in the end it will be far less sat up the movement with no predictable market is very dangerous for we are traders, especially for new traders and for traders who are not accustomed to being safer trades for each trade will be limited to losers with stopping trading until we are going well and profitably after a successful capital reversal and I have never traded on a long-term basis beforehand but based on your analysis that Ozfx's strategy can really trade long-term and get enough profit then I think I just need to try it and see the best way to utilize the Ozfx strategy and see how far it can

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What I get is that with this method we can trade both of them wherever they go. I don't think so we can trade them effectively with this method because all day long they don't move together many times someone stays calm and touches others to new highs or lows so that at that time this strategy will bring losses. and it's very good to get 800 pips per day and I'm really curious and by the way, have you ever used it before and how good is the result? please share here and I want to know about it, and now, I will visit the link and hope to get more knowledge and add to it

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I have read about the strategy but I followed the scalping + martingale strategy and found them very healthy and they helped me to get money ... profit ... so I would choose a scalping and martingale strategy because this fits my style of trading and I want to study. ... but this is very confusing to understand. Sir, do you have a long time to use this strategy? how to get it consistently every mounth. thank you

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can you upload the pdf cart indicator, etc., because you ask for a membership number and password and than only you are allowed to download it, if you hold it instead of picking it up, it seems like it's fun to hear but trading every day is a very big task but can do anything to get 100 800 pips it sounds good to me if you use it and you share your experiences with us and share the chart and it's a very good trading strategy. If we get 100-800 pips then that is enough for us. We need this strategy rule ...

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the strategy is producing up to hundreds of point tentru stoplosnya will also be proportional to the profit he gets, because if it will not be exposed stoplos first, for me stoplos not more than forty points for all trades because if too much will lead to endless margin in the very fast and is very dangerous for our trading, if stoplosnya just got too many mental stoplos will beat us to trading again should we use reasonable stoplos without stoplos only if the trading is also very dangerous and will eventually also much less sat los movement naikengan no predictable market is very dangerous for us traders, especially for new traders and for traders who are not accustomed to be more safe trading for each trading would be limited losnya los denganh stop trading until we run well and be profitable after successful reversal of capital well if there is a touch of stoplos not to do that eventually los headging well or not by acts of omission or sliding shear los stoplos.

Member ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,442 Times in 645 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It will be incredible when u illustrate that method in here obviously u may have the outline from that methodology
    Condition for no exchange or how to keep away from false indicator from that system
    Furthermore give illustraction how to entrance market with picture i truly need to know and incidently completed u ever utilize it before nd how great is the outcomes if before nd how great is the outcomes if u don't impart here nd i need to think about it
    And now i will visit the connection and want to get more learning nd expansion it

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZainiiiBadshah143 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-30), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast