Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Attach & Activate InstaForex Account to Receive Bonus.

Senior Member zubbair is an unknown quantity at this point zubbair's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    48.4 USD
    Thanks
    kia is mafeed post k liay shukria ada kia .

2. Forexmart
    Senior Member adeelkhan09 is an unknown quantity at this point adeelkhan09's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    93.1 USD
    Thanks
    if u want to attach ur forex account with this indian forum then go to my profile, click on the bonus for post, that page write top of the page that attach your account, after the click there a tab will open, there you will write ur insta forex id and password and press ok, your account will be attached... thanks

Member bharat123 is an unknown quantity at this point bharat123's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    21.9 USD
    Thanks
    thanks mazprofx bro give this useful information with the screenshot it is necessary to everyone to attach there account with instaforex

Banned mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    6 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    1277.9 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,075 Times in 726 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet.awais147 View Post
    dear In this giving method i opened an account.and it attached with indian forex account now which platefourm i will download where my bonus will show and i will be able for trading plz.and when my bonus will transfer in this instaforex account. and plz tell me plalte fourm MT4 OR MT5.

MT4

mazprofx.

Banned Khan786786 is on a distinguished road Khan786786's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    269.85 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidbd9 View Post
    just click the referral banner of insta forex which is given by the indian forex forum homepage and open account with this trading account i hope you will be able to attach your account soon

yes i am also agree with you that this is another batter way to attach and easy by clicking the banner that is showing in the forum and then making account on instaforex will be also under froum affilate code and it will attached easily .

Senior Member Iamusman is an unknown quantity at this point Iamusman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    273.3 USD
    Thanks
    Instaforex trading account is very easy to attech with the indian forex forum however we can attach it easily and also it is very easy to transfer the forex forum bonus to the instaforex account and is possible on the automatic bases.. and the trader is able to trade with that bonus...

Junior Member adonezone is an unknown quantity at this point adonezone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1.85 USD
    Thanks
    I am in a doubt... how to transfer money bonus from indian forex to Instaforex account after successful attaching of the account.???

Banned mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    6 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    1277.9 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,075 Times in 726 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adonezone View Post
    I am in a doubt... how to transfer money bonus from indian forex to Instaforex account after successful attaching of the account.???
    You don't need to transfer your bonus money to your Insta Account.....

IFX pays you your bonus amount automatically to your account in the first seven days of the next month....

mazprofx.

Senior Member Abdulrauf is an unknown quantity at this point Abdulrauf's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    277.2 USD
    Thanks
    sir galti sy mara galt account attach ho gya hai main dossra account attach krna chahta ho plz deattach my account thanks .

11. Forexmart
    Member bloch786 is an unknown quantity at this point bloch786's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    19.5 USD
    Thanks
    Hi, Sir i have attach wrong instaforex account for recieving bonus kindly remove my account thanks

Closed Thread