+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 71 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Pivot MA 20 period & MA 50 period.

Senior Member shiva will become famous soon enough shiva will become famous soon enough shiva's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pivot: 1.5150.

Our preference: LONG positions @ 1.516 with targets @ 1.524 & 1.526.

Alternative scenario: The downside breakout of 1.515 will open the way to 1.511 & 1.507.

Comment: the pair remains on the upside and is approaching its previous high.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member boutiti nizar is on a distinguished road boutiti nizar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading strategy using MA is nice to see the long-term trend and we can add the RSI, the use of stop-loss to reduce the level of support and resistance pivot point for allow a more precise analysis of the trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andihaerani is an unknown quantity at this point andihaerani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shiva View Post
    Hi2all, that today strategy for GBP/USD
    Pivot: 1.5650.

Our Preference: LONG positions above 1.565 with 1.5775 & 1.58 in sight.

Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 1.565 will call for a slide towards 1.5615 & 1.56.

Comment: the RSI is bullish and calls for further upside.

Your trading system seems very simple, but I have a question about your trading system above, do we have to watch the chart all the time or do you have the certain time when should we watch the chart and when should we leave the chart ??

Senior Member Ijaz Anwar is an unknown quantity at this point Ijaz Anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    pivot can be helpful some time when market is in a slow move we have to enter in buy or sell when market are on this level but i do not believe on pivot when market is fast specially in commodities.

Senior Member shiva will become famous soon enough shiva will become famous soon enough shiva's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pivot: 1.5075.

Our preference: SHORT positions @ 1.5065 with 1.501 & 1.4975 as next targets.

Alternative scenario: The upside penetration of 1.5075 will call for 1.5115 & 1.5155.

Comment: the pair remains under pressure and is challenging its support, the RSI is badly directed.

Junior Member seser is an unknown quantity at this point seser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am selling an extra pivot I mixed with environmental parameters of the indicator of twenty-five, he gives me a lot of input about 15 min and have your purchases until I see a new trend

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pivot: 1.5070.

Our preference: LONG positions @ 1.508 with targets @ 1.5155 & 1.522.

Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 1.507 will call for 1.501 & 1.4955.

Comment: the pair has rebounded on its support and remains on the upside as the RSI is reversing up.

Member fxstar is on a distinguished road fxstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for new trader need to use zig zag buy and sell this is good indicator for new trade and i am also earn well to follow this indicator in forex so every time we need to do well ion fore then we get success in training and earn good its very difficult for new trader to get good profits every time

Senior Member bondon is an unknown quantity at this point bondon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with an indicator report, moreover, I mix with moving average settings are 25, I offer a higher placing in service a 15-minute time frame, and I have my shop or until I see a change in trend

Banned ahmeddd22 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmeddd22's Avatar
    Thanks
    with pivot indicator also i combine it with moving average settings is 25 it give me better entry
    on the 15min time frame and i hold my trade till i see change of trend
    thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 71 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open