+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Pivot MA 20 period & MA 50 period.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai i just bollinger band or macd indicator using kar raha hun mujhe on ki help se trade i profit hota results hi i am seekh raha hun isko or isko seekh kar he i am i get kar sakta hun yeh business aik best business hi jis i bohat paisa or income hi isko hum indicator ki helps se he run kar sakty hain. I think the pound is still in a bullish trend condition, unless it can form a weekly pinbar candle on weekends. if the candle becomes a pinbar, I will only sell high wax in pounds. for a while, I still see and observe the movement of this pair. but some time ago I made a selling entry and got a few pips

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with pivot indicators that I mix with twenty-five moving averages together offering higher benefits for a period of 15 minutes and leaving their store, until I see changes in it and Combine with the original template and 5 l true . There is often a daily use of employees, if you include short-term needs, and thank you for the training, including the transfer of 100 scalping transport robots, but that is Mary.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lumeho For This Useful Post:

kholil (2019-06-30), magic (2019-06-26)

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your trading system seems very simple, but I have a question about your trading system above, do we have to watch charts all the time or do you have a certain time when we have to watch charts and when do we leave the chart ?? and the Forex trading strategy uses a pleasant MA to see long-term trends and we can add RSI, use stop-loss to reduce support and resistance pivot points to allow for more precise trade analysis

5. The Following User Says Thank You to interupted For This Useful Post:

juna (2019-06-27)

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you my friend for this strategy and GBP and US dollars are almost like euro-dollars, because this currency pair with a fast, profitable move and I make a profit when you trade with this currency pair is no different from the euro dollar having the same profit maybe obtained from both operations. and to be honest, trading strategies are cay and schematic, if we can set rules in this strategy we might be able to get planned orders and mediocre prices to suggest between the number of rows of pins in a sane form and no imperfect attention .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kuya For This Useful Post:

aril (2019-06-27)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friends about your post, in my opinion, this strategy is simple and profitable ... what is the function of the MA in your strategy ...? You follow the MA direction or wait until the MA passes then enter the market ... or you use all MA functions ... and one more question, how to draw horizontal red lines, blue lines, and green lines. trade

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

mantakdim (2019-06-28)

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is an interesting way to see it. If the range of red passes through the red range then we can see the upleg starting? I assume this is M15 MA. It seems that the downward movement is quite good. and I cannot understand this technique. When MA 20 points down after crossing MA 50. how can you anticipate the cost of shifting up? Just looking at the RSI for this choice is incorrect

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wosh For This Useful Post:

syukirman (2019-06-30)

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    alright thank you very much for your clear picture i know this will be very helpful in producing the best profit that i really want in the forex market but i just have to try it and see the best way i can profit from the market and i will give you feedback and Brother EMA only checks trends but we can't just rely on this indicator, it's best for you to create trades by relying on your technical and fundamental and indicator combinations

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use moving averages throughout the day but I don't really understand the best way to use the 20 MA Pivot period & 50 MA period but based on your analysis, I think I just need to give him trya and see the best this strategy can walk towards me and in any situation I will return to the best of luck forum and you don't have to flow just the povit point. You must flow and use all other technical related tools. to deteriorate your decision.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it seems that this strategy is simple and profitable ... what is the function of the MA in your strategy ...? You follow the MA direction or wait until the MA passes then enter the market ... or you use all MA functions ... and one more question, how to draw a horizontal red line, a blue line, and a green line ...? i trade with a pivot indicator and I combine it with a moving average setting of 25 that gives me a better entry on a 15-minute time frame and I hold my trade until I see trend changes and Pivot points are very useful methods in forex trading. most traders depend on this pivot point to understand forex price movements. I work at the pivot point to understand it clearly to help my forex trading .

15. The Following User Says Thank You to charumit For This Useful Post:

dhita (2019-06-20)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    alright thank you very much and I think your strategy is very understanding based on clear images and I think I should try this and see the best way this can benefit me and I want to know if this can enter all types of partners and in what time period is it it's best to use this MA 20 Pivot period & 50 MA period and the contents are very clear and understood based on clear images and I want to know the best time frame that is suitable for this because I would really like to trade based on your strategy and I will upload the results in the forum this is in another place for beginners to see. best of luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open