+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Profitable system.

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai, Aapki ye system long term trade karne ke liye achchi lag rahi hai, magar mujhe 3-level-ZZ-semafor-TRO indicators par believe nahi hai kyoki maine bahut baar inko repaint hote paya hai, jaise ki jab wo green star banata hai to wo green se change hokar pink me na badal jaye, mujhe is baat ka darr hai, waise main ise test kar raha hu, agar ye repaint nahi nikali to long term aur scalping ke liye ye two-in-one system hogi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fazee is an unknown quantity at this point fazee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap na jo upper profitable system mention kara ha us k leya kon sa indicator use keya ha aur kes pair ma wo 100% work ker ta ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxpro1 is an unknown quantity at this point fxpro1's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I started my business, a spare bedroom was converted into a home office. However, my workspace was not conducive to productivity. I spend most of my time working from the dining room table, which meant my family no longer ate dinners at the table together. Another negative was that I had to run to the office to answer the telephone. I knew that I had to do something different if I was going to be successful as a new business owner.

After reading the first module of Joshs Profitable Productivity System, I realized that I could potentially lose around $20,000 a year because of my chaos. That was a rude awakening! Im not a totally disorganized person. I do like being able to find things when I need it. But, I was having a hard time getting my workspace to where I needed it to be. As I read through the modules, I began preparing my office so that I could use it in a more productive way. It wasnt too difficult to make the necessary changes.

I put up a shelf for storage and made use of storage bins, containers and filing folders I already had. This is a work in progress and I still have some work to do, but the road to productivity has less curves now. I know that completing this organization project by following Joshs strategies will help me be more productive and ultimately more profitable ~ which is one of the reasons I became an entrepreneur.

Senior Member muhammad-adnan is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad-adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As per my calculations a forex trader/member should avoid investing more than 60 percent of his funds at once to prevent major losses. One must search for several smaller safe investments to increase the chances of making profit. The best way to maximize your profits is to increase your best investments once you have solid reasons to believe that their value will continuously be moving up avoid losses by establishing a selling point for each investment, so that you can get your money back before the investment loses its original value...

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han mein bi app sy agri kartaa hon k forex aik profit able sytem hy jis sy app bahat hi profit earn kar sakty ho aor iss tarah sy app k rich hony k khuwab pury ho sakty hien lekun iss mien yad rakhnaa chahiey k aga iss mein loss ho jey to pher wo bi bara hota hy aor app rich sy greeb bi ho sakty ho iss liey soch samaj kar kaam karnaa chahiey.

Senior Member asimjee is an unknown quantity at this point asimjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    if i will join ptc sites can i earn from ptc site and tell me ptc work is good or
    forex is good job i think forex is good but you tell me which is ggod job

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    G bilkul bahi Forex ak rel main profitable business he is main short time main or long time main kam kr k hum ak acha profit earn kr skte hain, Forex main har step pay profit availabale he but is k ly mehnat ki zarort hoti he.

Senior Member defa305 is an unknown quantity at this point defa305's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G ha sir forex ek bhot acha inline profit able business ha jis ko ap kisy be time me kar sakt ha or kise be juga sa kar sakt ha ya ek pury word me pulha ho bousiness ha bus ap ko forex ka exprince ho chay ap forex ko bhot he profit lai sakt ha

Banned nipuna is an unknown quantity at this point nipuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you friend.i think this better for short time treader.i agree with u.forex is easy way earn money its very profitable keep going.again thanks for this

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend dekhney sey toh yeh indicator kafi accha lag raha hai,kyunki yeh ek multipurpose indicator hai jissey hum both long term and short term trading kar saktey hain.Yeh kitna effective hai bus issey demo mey test karke dekhna hoga.Agar red dot and grees dots waqai long term trend ka sahi signal detey hain tab toh yeh indicator kafi useful hai.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bablu7832 For This Useful Post:

nipuna (2013-08-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast