+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Profitable system.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You ap system if you are achai aur behtreen hi trade karne k liye aur acha fortune to get karne k liye, is taraha ka a bell system pas bhi hai lakin wo ziada acha nai hi lakin you system acha hi only hai liye,. and trade news kaafi acchi hoti trade hai kyunki kahi baar high impact news market mein aati hai aur hum usse kaafi profit kama sakte hai, mai tou acche se nahi trade news jaanta hoon par news ko join the hoon kyunki report paisa hum forex mein kama sakte hi so hume ek bhi analysis achhe se aajaye tou .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Development does not achieve what you expect, close your position. You have to understand what is happening on the market, because haphazard action makes no sense. If you feel unsure, step back for a moment. Don't waste your time unfavorably and don't try to return your money at once. Save energy for yourself and if you are new to new traders, you have a new indicator, it is important for us to be interested, that we will talk with indicators, we will do research with you, we will be able to do the same.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pomade For This Useful Post:

adriani (2019-06-20), Unregistered (2)

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have good income it is difficult to achieve in a number of applications, as well as a combination of the best knowledge to be taught in a particular program, and then you should praise coming along with certain programs, just because it is a profitable program. and ye ek bahut acha system hy lakin phr b me is actually demo me use because it is not the result of it to me phr is rae l me use because no

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the only profitable system that I know and can share with you is the forex trading action strategy that has been tested worldwide and certified to be the best technical trading strategy of all other technical trading methods and I am very sure you will like it when you use it. . and dekhne mai ke bahut hi accha strategy lag raha hain ... demo I tried karne to your hoon bro, we were profitable hi hamare liye, thank you for your strategy to share karne to liya

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Convention name. In Forex, the name "symbol" consists of 2 elements one for the initial currency, and one for the second currency. for example, usdjpy image means United States dollar (usd) to Japanese yen (jpy). Like stocks, you will be able to apply technical analysis tools to Forex charts. The Trader Index is optimized for Forex "symbols", allowing you to find a winning strategy. and forex is the best trading system in the world and we work in forex trading and make more money because it is a decent business,

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not been able to do anything because I have not been able to do anything to penalize my system, but I do not even want to use it, but I do not want to use it because I'm going to have a bigger picture than myself. If you have any questions, please contact us for more information about this topic. I have been able to talk to each other and I am able to do that and I would like to know how to do it or not, I have been able to give you a system that is very profitable, or I have a lot of love for you. kchi make profit ..

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan iss system theek tarh se kaam because cahiy jitna badiya hum isme karna style hi best I hope to go to bas hue mmmm to the term karne ki zroorat hoti hi, mai to ism bahut mehnat to sath karnta hun. and it is a profitable system there that we can easily make money standing at home and we can complete our desires and dreams so that I can say it or we can say it is a system that is profitable for me and for everyone nobody struggles

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mai ap ki baat say agree krta ho k trading ak profit able business hai. likan es business mai trading mai strategy bana muskil hai. Hum es business ko jion kr kay online earning hasil kr sakty hai. Jis say humri earning zada ho sakty hai.

Member Taran007 is a splendid one to behold Taran007 is a splendid one to behold Taran007 is a splendid one to behold Taran007 is a splendid one to behold Taran007 is a splendid one to behold Taran007 is a splendid one to behold Taran007 is a splendid one to behold Taran007 is a splendid one to behold Taran007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the purple/blue arrows mark price crossing the 20 linear weighted ma on the 5 minute chart.... the second ma is the 20 linear weighted ma based on the 30 minute chart in the common multiple time frame fashion.....

the dots are just a common method of support/resistance based on the zigzag..... rather than using segments it plots the wingdings.....

the indicators are easy to see and the ea is just a couple minutes work..... but we really need to know if it's intended to be a public deal......h

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Taran007 For This Useful Post:

Beetel (2018-12-18), IDEA (2018-12-18), TARAN (2018-12-18)

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,463 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading bhut jayada profitable hai ap es mien aa ker bhut earn ker sakty hien mager ap ko es mien analysis kerna zarori hai pher ja ker ap koi trade open ker sakty hien

13. The Following User Says Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

ntn (2018-07-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast