+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 64 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: No Matter price goes wheres strategy.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But you have to think, people continue to produce carefully not to try and also cause the following actions. I believe that if we want to compare with you when you are at the beginning of any procedure can produce better profits using this method, how to deal with a number of potential foreign procedures that might appear during the day, compared to new procedures, New Zealand, compared to New York at the beginning of the procedure, if you request it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is a fair strategy. but it must be the original, in my opinion. If you have seen and developed other people, I think it will be perfect! Please if you want to develop, to appreciate after here and not good for a volatile and moving market. The price may only take two of your business and you cannot do anything

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    mere khayal sy hum jitna zayda seekh leion gaye itna he zayda thora hota hein hum apni life ki vbohat sy preoblems ko slove kar sakte hein jis sy hum sy zayda profite eran kar sakte hein

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a decent strategy ... but check before you hear. And if you've tested it, developing a lot of it can be perfect! Once they have developed a lot of posts but really here, and you can only write yourself, not your unit test, and he is named but now I'm sure the results if we use strategy, at every session maximum interest is an example we want to use it than the Assembly Conference, New York and he has two children, if this means that for us there is no need for everyone to be realized at one time during the Conference during the Conference.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to teteh For This Useful Post:

finda (2019-06-20)

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi Arkansas ... thank you if you want to share your strategy even though this strategy is just a plan ... do you prefer to provide additional Maine clarification about your strategy ... maybe I will facilitate to develop your strategy and make this strategy very profitable and jo aap brick strategy rahe hi woh sure fire hedging hi yes there is no loss of guardian strategy hi. is me aap ooper batai rules k mutabiq trade kar sakte hai magar yeh yaad rahe k so that aap .01 says bhi trade because chah rahe hai to aap k paas kam az kam 150 dollor hone chahiye.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have been able to make a profit from a foreign currency in the forex market, you can make a profit for trading in a foreign exchange and you can do so in a few days. You can also use some of the keystrokes in your computer. The penalties have not been found in mencapag unless it has been found. I do not know how to translate this technology into a text message, but I do not know how to translate this technology into a volume, but there is still a lot of difference between the volume of the volume and the amount of time it is going to be available in the teknik

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are sure that you are investigating the plant, but not your scene and the results after that. I think if we use this strategy at the inauguration of each meeting rather than what we can get well as if we use it at the advantage of meeting new dynasties rather than the Australian session rather than the new eland conference, in this way we can consider some latent trading in one day and Capital meeting big before the main trend looking forward, the right support and resistance analysis is concentrating on reading the fundamentals of the balance trading plan using management money discipline requirements

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can a strategy like this always function properly. I don't know how this works. The market does not behave the same all the time. Sometimes it behaves so unexpectedly that it violates all rules. Please provide further explanation about your strategy. You have used this for a long time and how successful it is. However, thank you for sharing your strategy. and no matter where the trend of relations with trade goes, then I'm here then that's not the way the tract is because I have to put my trading pattern in my own strategy and that's how it works in sleep forex activities if I use trends I might not find the best way to enter to the forex market.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have tested it, and developed it further, I think it will be perfect! please post here, after you develop it further, I really appreciate it ... thank you we think the trend has been formed and we have found an open target and the trend continues then we will continue to lose. the best way to take advantage of this strategy is now on the pips winning side on my demo account and I know this strategy ... but if the market moves sideways ... you will always reach SL and press SL again so your initial balance must be large enough ... and your leverage must have high leverage ex. 1000: 1 to avoid "NOT ENOUGH MARGIN TO OPEN TRADE"

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good strategy, but not good for fluctuating and trending markets. The price may only take both of your trades and you cannot do anything about it but note one profit and the other goes on with a loss. and this type looks complicated to me. I think it must be thoroughly tested by traders who seem to agree with him. Any trading system that does not clearly state the set of indicators or indicators used to carry out this strategy is not something that I would really use. This might work for posters and other couples but for how long and how well? Let's be encouraged to use a simple system that doesn't require a lot of mathematical calculations or further analysis. There are good indicators online in forums, check and you can also try posters and then compare.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 64 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open