+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 545 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex a tree of money ?????

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business ko money tree nahi keh sakte hai,ye business bahut he mushkil hota hai,esme trader ko ache se pehle market me sabb learn aana chahiye,esme trader jetna jada market me knlwdge lega aur analysis se kaam karenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb pehle he jaana chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nitin2 For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-11), Sadtrader (2018-09-11), Unregistered (1)

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes maybe it's true that forex is like a money tree that grows the money capital that we invest the greater the chance of money to get profit because the roots of trees that grow will hold the wind blowing that reaches it and will bear very much fruit. and as a professional forex trader I disagree with you because forex trading is not money from trees but when you are a trader who is an expert & expert also uses the quality of your personal trading on the forex market at that time you can make money with the forex trading business. Otherwise, you lose your money with the forex trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sisca For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-11), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-11), Sadtrader (2018-09-11)

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, forex friends are money trees depending on us that how can I apply our knowledge and experience to get more and more profit from this business this business provides an opportunity for you to earn money. but it is very difficult to climb trees. But if the correct rules follow the ratio of your winnings can be increased and thus you can earn a lot of money.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lebong For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2018-09-11)

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do it right according to a well-defined trading plan, it can be considered a money tree. But you have to be very careful & not too happy when you trade. Slowly you can approach your goals in trading and forex not cash crops, it is also a business like any other business. In this case also to get a good bit you have to work hard, do various calculations. Be sure to update with the latest events. I think forex is far more resilient than other businesses in the competition.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to maspion For This Useful Post:

Naqvi2018 (2018-09-11)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    forex can be regarded as a money making tree, because it allows a trader to make continuous unlimited amount of profit, though getting to this level is not an easy task while trading but if you learn very well and practice diligently then you will definitely become successful some day.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-26)

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't trade all the time. I trade while I'm free during my time and I'm not chasing money. Forex is like a hobby for me. Controlling your emotions is the most important thing and I've controlled it and I am used to it. If you trade full time you can make a lot of money too. and I also agree forex is a money tree, after you place the right order, that orders are given a lot of money, you don't need to be forced to work hard, forex is automatic money given by a machine, so why don't you trade forex, this is a very simple.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is like a tree but if you are a person who is very experienced and skilled in trading forex business. Forex plays an important role in the life of a trader if the trader has complete information and keeps updating with the direct market, then he can get more prizes than his thoughts so I consider it as a tree.
    forex is a money factory or not that will depend on the trader, because if a trader can give the perfect trade and if the trader has good knowledge about forex market movements and if a trader can do news analysis perfectly then the trader can earn big money from forex trading and for that forex trader is a money factory.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, forex is a money tree but it depends on you how you collect the fruit. If you are committed and gain knowledge and experience and then suggested strategy worries and money management skills to control your information in a profitable way, then you are among those who win forex histrionic products.
    Forex trading is that money tree where everyone will get simple money, if you want to push cash you want to have information and knowledge about Forex then you get lots and lots, information is that steps to get money, and you get this data from the forum Forex.

Member salak will become famous soon enough salak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I think it's not a money tree, in what I know money trees are a kind of business that relies on their members to benefit from the following members. Forex is a real trade that has the same commodities and payment instruments, namely money. This is really different that you know. and forex is a tree for money but is suitable for those who have relevant experience and are skilled in your esteemed trade screw for the marked process and informing almost bossiness and rotten and rudimentary reasoning in dictating you can be suitable to be a successful dealer strain to the end of income that is not can be granted.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhai ya forex he kafi acha ha or ya tree of money bhe kaha jata ha us ko us ma kafi log work karta hain magar hu.a us bhe ka bara sahi work karna ka bad he huma us money of tree say he hum acha bonus he kama sakhta hain us leay huma cheay

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 545 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)