+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 545 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 5450

Thread: Is Forex a tree of money ?????

Senior Member pona is an unknown quantity at this point pona's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aziz2016 View Post
    Dear i am agree with your opinion.But forex is not a tree of money for every people.Those who who are experience traders in forex. then forex is a tree of money for them.So i think that forex will be for me a tree of money in my future life.
    the people who have lost much money will definitely unlike to trade here. lack of knowledge, experience and proper guide line also mislead some of people. Forex is some thing which needs complete attention and mind presence to play in it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forex14 is an unknown quantity at this point forex14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, more than that, for me, I see that Conner currency opponents
    may receive compensation if you have money without frontiers World
    Trade Forex tax ​​can not work with him and learn what Eachd want
    to treasure ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member uzi is an unknown quantity at this point uzi's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion yes of course it is true that forex is a tree of money but it depends on you how much effort you make to have that money in your hands because many traders want the same results........

Senior Member abh323 is an unknown quantity at this point abh323's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friend mujhe aapka question bhut aacha laga aur pasand aya aur sath hi sath mujgee aapka question bhut intresting laga aur ab hum topic pe ate hai my dear brother main aapko aapki information ke liye bata du ki forex is like a money tree but its not a real money tree agar aap yaha aache se trade karenge to ye aapke liye money tree ban jayega

Senior Member umair2 is an unknown quantity at this point umair2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji belkul forex ak tree hai money ki jis py her waqet bahar hi rahti hai aap jitne marzi paty toro aur ziyada hi lagte hain aap jitna ziyada time forex py do gy utna ziyada raen kar sako gy chahe puri zendagi hi

Senior Member naveedrock is an unknown quantity at this point naveedrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes forex is a tree of money from where the millions of the traders used to make trades and so make trillions of the profits daily. forex proves to be a best tarding business for all of us in our life. it helps us a ot to make money and gain good experiencve which makes us also a good business man.

Banned ArslanKhalid is on a distinguished road ArslanKhalid's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear ap ny bilkul acha kaha k forex tree hai money ki...kun k dear forex pr lakhon log forex pr kaam kr k aik achi earning hasil krty hai kun k forex sy log lakhon ki earning apny members ko deta hai...

Senior Member sainkhan60 is on a distinguished road sainkhan60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jee hum isay tree kah suktay hain laikin iskay liyay jis knowledge ki zarurat woh bohat hi zaruri hai kyunkay is say woh faida utha sukta hai jo isko thek say understand kuray .

Senior Member aziz2016 is an unknown quantity at this point aziz2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i am agree with your opinion.But forex is not a tree of money for every people.Those who who are experience traders in forex. then forex is a tree of money for them.So i think that forex will be for me a tree of money in my future life.

Senior Member sltp is an unknown quantity at this point sltp's Avatar
    Thanks
    he really how we get the money for it in creating strategies that we can use as an ingredient to be successful in the merchants for that we should be able to understand the strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 545 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)