+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 545 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex a tree of money ?????

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very interesting question my friend which each one of us must know whether forex is trading forex is tree of money or is not tree of money. I want to share you with my ideas ... I believe that this will be different from one trader to another ..... The expert trader who know how to trade and enter the trades correctly and make profits while some other traders may not know how to exploit this and they can make forex tree of money......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is a machine of making money because this is the way of making unlimited money. But how many people can earn from this business. This is so tough to earn from this business. This is also a tree of money. But we need to know how to care for that tree. We need lot of knowledge for make a money tree. Haa forex trading karna yani ke ak money ki tree plant karne ham yaha par dhere dhere apne business ki education ko karke business ko thik se samajh ne ki bad hi traded karne se ham trader yaha par step by step earning kar sekte hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learning about those here while trading and I will also learn that why some brokers do not allow scalping. I totally agree with you.you can understand,broker self is get a part of benefit,so traders are loss it,for this reason brokers are not allowed.so i believed and like it.. Some brokers don't permit scalping because the probabilities of loss is high throughout

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes , Forex market is just a tree of money . Any can earn this money but not so easy like our dream . This business is very tough for all the trader . But some trader think this business is full of gamble and a trader can't earn money without gamble . I always believe Forex market is a tree of money but we can't earn without knowledge and experience. forex trading is tree of money. forex is the best earning source for us. this market always provide unlimited money and all trader have same opportunity to making unlimited money in this market. you can consider forex as future business and earn regular income here

5. The Following User Says Thank You to persib For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so.Even if it is a tree of money then it should be of like coconut tree.Very hard to climb and get the coconut.You can see coconut right infront of your eyes but if you cant climb you can do nothing but to look it.Forex is just like that there are million of dollors that we can possiply win but if we dont have the proper skills we can do nothing. well of course I think forex is a money factory, tree of money, rain of money etc. i have believe that it is all due to our risk that we have take on our real money. The risk will be in case of loss OR reward and we have to face this with patience.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Haa dear , lakin iske bare me mujhe kuch kahana hai , is market me kam karne se ham trader bahut hi jayda earning kar sekte ha lakin is liye hame mahanat bhi karna parte hai ham jitna yaha par mahanat karenge hame tradign me utna hi earning ki chance hoti hai or ye money tree bhi ho sekte hai . forex trading is tree of money and like money factory for us, we can make much money here. we can get better life with forex business. but we should have good skill and proper knowledge about forex market. do more and more practice continiously can help us to make unlimited money in this business

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sure. forex trading is like tree of money. forex trading always provide unlimited money for all trader. we can taking more and more money in this business from monday to friday. but forex trading is not easy. need high skill, more experience and proper knowledge to be able to earn money in forex yes guys mery point of view se ye bat 100 percent tak sahi hai balky mery khayal se ager ap ic me hard work kery tu ap ic ko tree kya garden bhi bna sakty hai money ka lekin bus ye ap ki mahnat pe hai guys

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is true. but ye ap per depend karta hy. is main profit b hy. aur nuqsan b hai. lekin ap ka experience hy aur ap ko is par maharat hai to ap k lye yaqeenan ye money ka tree hy. ap ko pehly is par bhot sara kam karna chaye aur ap mind set bana kar is par kam karna chaye. bhot ziyada lalich b nhe karni chaye. shukria Forex is never a Tree of Money as many people may think and wish. It is a very great business that involves lots of learning before success is assured. Knowledge is the Key in this great business.

Banned Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 Times in 8,311 Posts
    Welcome to the market of forex trading,
    Yes, it has good job for earning money,
    In this Way everyone can make profit from the little work ,as if you have nothing to there wallet then you can use free resource as like Indian forex here we can do work ,they will pay us a valuable ammount, which can be use like trading in market,
    Thanks for comment

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ao wo lakhon rupy earn be krty hein forex sy aor is men profit kabi km nai hota aor ye thik hai k forex aik tree hai mony ka.,yes brother Forex trading is the tree of money in which every one can get money easily, if you want to get money you must have knowledge and experience of Forex then you get more and more, knowledge is the yes friends ya bat bikul true ha k forex trading ek aesa online business ha jis per hum trading kary k kafi money kashi kar sakty ha is liye forex money ka tree ha our hum is se kafit profit hasil kar sakrty ha

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lanang For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 545 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)