+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 545 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex a tree of money ?????

Junior Member Bilo6887 is on a distinguished road Bilo6887's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear you're right forex business ek tree hai kio k jis k pass knowledge our experience hota hai o bahot acha profit kama sakta hai. Kio k forex business mai kamyabi ke liye mehnat karna bahoot zarori hai tub hum is online business mai kamyab ho sakty hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how come it comes to order ham as a bat par raza mand ha I see that Forex Conner can get it if you have an opponent making money from money Without global trade Forex treasure cannot work for him to learn and Every what he wants from treasure kamyab becomes ha ha ha ha ha. and I think forex is a money tree if you manage your account and follow you start and always follow trends. then you can get as much money as you can ... I worked my forex last year tree but I suffered losses due to my mistakes and greed ... just the trend of market trends is your friend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to densus88 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, more than myself, I see that Forex Conner can get it if, from money Without working for it, from the trading of treasure after the tree hi ab ye, hum kis trha is a cash hassle that is hum is just like that kar lay is still good when you are intersting and not working. and I guess it's not player money, In what I see tree money always says it's not easy like you break a tree leaf. Small income is very difficult but now I think forex is a tree and good traders can break it.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is right, and it seems as a substitute for individuals who have mastered the problem of foreign exchange, so I consider us as traders indeed to have been traders as with the intention, because we become invincible traders then we can make profits and money whenever and wherever , I am sure it is very pleasant and aap ki baat bilkul theek hay ore aap nay logon says sahe suna hay forex waqai the main aik tree money hay snared is a tree per char kerik kafi money abysmal hay ore yuh said money kernay kay liayay or bro bohet sari mahnet bijih waqat lagta hay tabhi aap is a tree say money otar saktay ho ....

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, forex can function as a money tree about companies that are highly skilled and skilled traders. it's a tree losing money about a company that is undoubtedly a greedy and inexperienced trader. maybe there are many people around the world who are involved together using forex and earning a lot of money in a short time. and Forex is a money tree from which you can get more and more but you have to work harder and harder to get money. By working on Forex you get experience and you make more.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trees are things that use less material and give more in return. The same can be observed in the future, just by using a little effort and time you can make a lot of money and get the latest information. So, yes you can call an extraordinary money tree. Because money really grows here. and forex is a money tree for those who work honestly and work hard. You can earn a lot of money here just by having the right knowledge and experience about the forex business. Forex is a business throughout the world and millions of people work on platforms called money trees.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello guy. In my opinion,I think forex is like money tree, it is very big tree ,and the most important that we as a trader must continue to learn, because by learning we will know a lot about a lot of things, and a man of learning and observing the market will be able to understand what is happening in the market well, so in forex is all we should learn.. Nice trades, guy.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-02-27), forexrunner (2019-02-27), gmails (2019-02-27), mazaribest (2019-02-27), mehro (2019-02-27)

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think yes forex is a money tree if you have the knowledge and experience you have growth in this tree and get a lot of profits and get more and more and if you have no knowledge of my forex you will not get and not grow this forex tree every job wants struggle and hard work so you always work with hard workers. and, more than that, for myself, I see that Forex Conner can get it if you have an opponent who benefits from money without global trade Forex treasure cannot work for him to learn and Everyone knows what he wants from treasure

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terangkanlah For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23), ntn (2019-02-23)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,449 Times in 9,163 Posts
    yes it is true that forex is tree money. forex trading is very often compare with tree. As tree grows if we take complete care of it. we give it proper water and sunshine and it grows with the passage of time and after some time we get reward of our efforts to make it a big tree in the from of fruits. same is with forex trading. we do hard work, give it proper time, learn it properly and get more and more experience and then we are able to get the result or fruit in the shape of earning very good money from it.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tree is not a Forex business, but the biggest online trading business, if you want to earn money so you can do this business and get more money easily, but here you work very hard and care so much that you have to be successful in that business, and others if you don't do your work carefully or seriously so you have to lose all your investment, then you should kindly take the best trading information and rules and then start.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lebong For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 545 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)