+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 320 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 3195

Thread: Do you think Only hard work can gain success in forex market??

Junior Member Foysol ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point Foysol ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i think hard work can success in forex market.I agree with you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pradhan is on a distinguished road pradhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeas, i agree with you. case if u much invest but you can not properly trading so you can not earn. on another site if we invest some but we working hard so we can earn money. if with our much investment we can working hard then we can earn much from forex murkat.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member virgo is an unknown quantity at this point virgo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    हां. कड़ी मेहनत, अध्ययन किसी सफल व्यापारी कर सकते हैं. यह कहना है कि चाहते हैं जो एक अच्छा व्यापारी तो यह मुश्किल के लिए काम करना चाहिए है. कड़ी मेहनत, अध्ययन और अभ्यास के बिना एक विदेशी मुद्रा दुनिया में सफल नहीं हो सकते. तो पहले जानने के लिए, तो डेमो में अभ्यास. 6-7 महीने डेमो व्यापार करने के बाद तो असली के लिए आते हैं. 2-3 साल लेने के लिए एक सफल व्यापारी बनाना. इसके व्यापारी करने के लिए उनकी कड़ी मेहनत और अभ्यास के द्वारा व्यापारी के लिए बदलती हैं.

Senior Member sourav is an unknown quantity at this point sourav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only hard work i cannot gain success in forex trade market here luck also need bcz if u dont have any luck we cant get sucess hard work and luck both have need

Member Biddarani is on a distinguished road Biddarani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I support that statement. Because hard work can help to know about Forex. I think that we should do more care when we enter
    trading.

Senior Member romannil is just really nice romannil is just really nice romannil is just really nice romannil is just really nice romannil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sumit View Post
    I think not only much investment but also need hard work for success in forex market. Because industry is mother of success. Do you agree with me??

yeah i am 100% agree with you. without hard work no one can success in forex market. if you learn all basics of forex market first, then practice with a demo account more than six month,then if you get success with demo then only you can start live.

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes brother i agree with you.Hard work make you once a successful trader.I think hard work mean-practice and study.Without this Forex market get success not possible.Thanks brother for share your post.

Member mohammed is an unknown quantity at this point mohammed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you, my brother and I with you but the problem of labor has been and how many will in a short period of

Senior Member hashmi khan is an unknown quantity at this point hashmi khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you because if you do hard work in forex then you earn good money.our knowledge and experience help us to take right decision and give us profit.i think without hard work we can't learn about market condition,forex and how to do trading ..............

Junior Member evaheima is an unknown quantity at this point evaheima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by safwan06 View Post
    really it is necessary to work hard in trade to gain much profit. we have to know the right procedures in trading and have to do trade in proper way. if we do not work hard at all, there might be a chance of loosing our invested money. thank you.
    Forex is very risky and make more profit it makes with the money management so that we can learn forex better and we must work hard to achieve the level of professional traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 320 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)