+ Reply to Thread
Page 440 of 506 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 490 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 5054

Thread: News Calendar is the most important part of Forex Market.

Senior Member reynald is an unknown quantity at this point reynald's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    calender is not the most important part in forex market, because we still can trade without any calender. we can use technical only. and the most important part in forex market is money management

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mano is an unknown quantity at this point mano's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you can explain a little more why the calender is that important.forex is a big huge international, it is so risk to follow the news day by day, i was a new member and i did that and i failed,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sagor95 is an unknown quantity at this point sagor95's Avatar
    Thanks
    Online trading opens the door to many options available and helps you learn more about the stock market. You might have heard about Spread Betting accessible to every trader in the market. The spread betting companies offer you to learn and trade better in markets, trading solutions, research, etc. Many companies offer the beginner to learn more about the markets before actual trading.

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mere khayala men to humen calender ko follow krna chaye because wahan se humen news ka pta chalta rehe ga aur hum apna account news k big spike se bacha skte hen so humen ase hi krna chaye ye humare lye kafi faida de ga i think so .... i always pay attention on news impact.......

Senior Member baimwong is an unknown quantity at this point baimwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes indeed calendar the most important part in forex
    First we have to understand that which moves the forex market is the change in the economic conditions of a country, the more extreme cases the changes are measured in numbers then the greater the impact on the forex market anyway.
    so the forecast on forex calendar is the appropriate data and actual data with which occurred in the market.

Banned kumarkhali01 is on a distinguished road kumarkhali01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex Exchange market to a set of properties which characterized the foreign exchange market is defined as a geographical framework and depends on the extensive network of contacts. Best of luck......................

Senior Member ahmed3636 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed3636's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think sooo...calender is most important part of forex....when i sit to trade i must check the calender........i can get help from it that if i trade now can i be profitable......calender roles is very important on forex.......so i always follow this......

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a little more information about why it is important to explain to your calendar. I've heard of the seasonal variations in the Forex market. but tell me why I should ignore the calendar is important. I think that the main goal of our Forex Forex market has a large international risk to follow the news every day was a new member and I do not and I'm technically very important for trade.

Senior Member sainkhan60 is on a distinguished road sainkhan60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no idea about calendar if any one knows plz clearly mentioned her about calender thats why we all can know about it

Senior Member clickbox is an unknown quantity at this point clickbox's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khiyal sy calender ke zroret nhi hai koi is ky software ky oper he ap kuh date pth chel jati hai yeh akh acha busniess hai jiss my ap daily akh acha earn ker skty ho ap is full time or part time bhi ker skty ho is my ap ku koi lose bhi ho skta hai ise liyha ap kuh chaiyh ky ap phly forex kuh achi tra sy smjho phir trading kro is my .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 440 of 506 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 490 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)