+ Reply to Thread
Page 431 of 506 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 481 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 5054

Thread: News Calendar is the most important part of Forex Market.

Senior Member ilut is an unknown quantity at this point ilut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    calendar is extremely necessary for doing elementary analysis concerning this market currently being a results of watching the calendar we can see the news depends time & date and using this knowledge we can do elementary analysis & could conjointly provide pending order before giving any trade throughout this market//.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sultan1 is an unknown quantity at this point sultan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes bilkul forex ma calander bohat ihm hai gar hum forex calander ko dekh kar trading karye ga to mere kahayl ma hum achi trading kar sktye hai aur achi income kama kstye hai har traders ko calander ki search karne cahye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hishamimran is an unknown quantity at this point hishamimran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a good idea for Forex trader ,that are every trader should know about calender ,because it is more impotent for all. Calender is a part of Forex trade.It gives a lot of vital information for well trade.when i sitting trade first i check calender.

Senior Member rhshorif is on a distinguished road rhshorif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, this is important but I think not most important. Calendar gives you the signals of fundamental analysis which increase your decision skill. If you don't interest about calendar, you can only follow the high impact of this site.

Banned Azharawan is an unknown quantity at this point Azharawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never even looked at calenar for a long time. To me, as long as it isn't Saturdays and Sundays that's okay. So far i havent heard of any seasonal changes of
    forex market or may be i 'm ignorent but please tell me why calander is so important.

Banned jambulforex2 is an unknown quantity at this point jambulforex2's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont know. about it I am a kind of investor I enjoy industry within higher unpredictability marketplace which frequently occur whenever news launch. who else like to industry right after information. Performing investing dependent just within specialized will certainly require our own individual to perform.

Member happytrading is an unknown quantity at this point happytrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by redlion View Post
    if you can explain a little more why the calender is that important. so far i havent heard of any seasonal changes of forex market. may be i'm ignorent but please tell me why the calander is so important.
    calender important isliye hai kyuki isse hame high impact news ka pata chalta hai jisse hame trading karne me easy hoti hai kyuki jis din high impact news hote hai us din market me bahut jyada movement hote hai.

Banned sobuj85 is an unknown quantity at this point sobuj85's Avatar
    Thanks
    Calender is important for your trade here you see when news publish and this news impact.Red impact is high impact and Yellow color is medium impact and white color is non economic impact so first you see it and you alert for this time when news are purplish.

Senior Member kashifrahija is on a distinguished road kashifrahija's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is your opinion,but in fact many of old traders here say different things that the calender is not the important things and in reality you should care too much about the technical analysis and take good consultancy from a good broker.

Banned flowernight is an unknown quantity at this point flowernight's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many fundamental trader who can make a nice profit from a news. Trading news will surely need high knowledge related with one country economic condition and its effect for the market. It will need good knowledge and experience to use it. Even trading news for some trader are difficult, but if we want to learn it deeply, I'm really sure we can make it easier.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 431 of 506 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 481 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)