+ Reply to Thread
Page 422 of 506 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 420 421 422 423 424 432 472 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 5054

Thread: News Calendar is the most important part of Forex Market.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    certainly thank you for this new information I did not know previously, will enter the program trading to note that the property where I'm still novice thank you, my dear and I hope many of these useful information.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxdone is an unknown quantity at this point fxdone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes calendar is very important for doing fundamental analysis about this market because watching the calendar we can see the news relies time and date and using this information we can do fundamental and lysis and also can give pending order before giving any trade in this market....ThankS ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member suresh149eee is an unknown quantity at this point suresh149eee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that The Forex calendar is an big scene of trading in the sagacity that we can fastness track of fundamental landmarks and screw when to wait great info releases and their liable cause on the mart.

Member Obinna Kingsley Emmanuel is an unknown quantity at this point Obinna Kingsley Emmanuel's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market to a set of properties which characterized the foreign exchange market is defined as a geographical framework and depends on the extensive network of contacts and quick

Banned MUHAMMAD ISHAQ is on a distinguished road MUHAMMAD ISHAQ's Avatar
    Thanks
    calender is the most important in the forex trading our is may ap ko is bat ka pata cahlta hai k kis waqt hum ko trade karni our kisi time nahi karni calender ka roll foex trading may must important hia our is say bahi nay bahot hi achi detail di hi oru is ko seeknay k liyhe may nay bohot koshes ki line nahi kar paya so thanks our yeh idya bahot acha ta ka question karnay ka

Banned awais786 is an unknown quantity at this point awais786's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think calender is very important for trading so learn the forex and i join forex because i can earn profit from forex trading. i trade forex using bonus posting capital and not investing my own money. from bonus posting i can earn profit and also can read many article about forex and increase my knowledge

Member redrose is an unknown quantity at this point redrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you can explain a little more why the calender is that important. so far i have'nt heard of any seasonal changes of forex market. May be i ignore but please tell me why the calendar is so important.

Senior Member tulsi is an unknown quantity at this point tulsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is true that calender play a very much important role in the forex trading. It is very very big and such a important part of the forex trading. It gives us very necessary information regarding our business.

Banned forex786 is an unknown quantity at this point forex786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes dear calendar is most important part of Forex market. The trader work with the schedule of calendar. The trader planed his new work for good earning for spend his easy life.

Banned soneya is on a distinguished road soneya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I actually do not think this appointment setting is definitely a very important around foreign currency exchange market, foreign currency is actually a significant substantial foreign, its hence probability which you can follow excellent daily, I actually appeared to be a different representative plus used to do this plus I actually bad, specialized is a most important vital around stock trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 422 of 506 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 420 421 422 423 424 432 472 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)