+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 506 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 441 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 5054

Thread: News Calendar is the most important part of Forex Market.

Banned rupiah is an unknown quantity at this point rupiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, calendar will be the number one of forex trading. as a result of once we discovered our time zone. than we could see our per day profit or income method. how and the moment its increase and decrease.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxprofit21 is an unknown quantity at this point fxprofit21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think that I never even looked at calendar for a long time . To me , as long as it isn't Saturdays and Sundays, that's okay . Sometimes, though , when price moves so slowly , I check the calendar and then check it clearly .. Happy trading, my friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member daibang is an unknown quantity at this point daibang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for your post.i think the time zone is important for evry trade. calender is very important thing to get information about the market news perfectly because here we get all of information with impact of that news in this market and i think it is enough for us to do trade on the basis of news.. Have nice pips, friend.

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    mary bhai i m neew in forex busness to filjhal mujhy calnder k bary main pata nai hai k ye kiya huta hai ap ki post ko main khud bi read kar raha hon aur is main calender ko smjhny ki koshsh kar raha hon

Banned anamulhossain5 is an unknown quantity at this point anamulhossain5's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you're able to clarify a bit more the reason why the actual calender is actually which essential. to date we haven't heard about any kind of periodic modifications associated with currency markets. might be i am ignorant however make sure you inform me personally the reason why the actual calender is really essential.

Senior Member aborik is an unknown quantity at this point aborik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Are you referring to news calendar? I am also checking news calendar to check out any high impact news. It could be a great help to know when the news will hit the market so that I can plan my trades ahead. It is hard and dangerous to trade when you don't know if the news can bring positive or negative impacts in your trading.

Member wicaksono is on a distinguished road wicaksono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Calendar is important at least we will know which news is will give affect to forex market, we can predict it by see a second what forex market give respon for the news. It is looks difficult but I and complicated because sometime the calendar was not right time, and some give different affect. Just manage your capital well, do not gamble when use this strategy.
    Need money for your deposit, please Join in this forum -->>https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=40679

Senior Member marvelzoom is an unknown quantity at this point marvelzoom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jaha tak mera khial hai ke forex markit me 5 days working hoti hai or 2 day off ,is liye calander ka hona lazmi hai.ap ko pata chalta hai ke markit kis din up ja sakti hai or kaha tak ja sakti hai.ap ko imported hai ke ap calander ka most istamal kare.

Banned wiwin is an unknown quantity at this point wiwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    calendar is a trading history that will be repeated continuously in forexya true market trading, forex trading by looking at the calendar, we'd be easy to see where the market price will

Senior Member haramjada is an unknown quantity at this point haramjada's Avatar
    Thanks
    calender shows you the time zone of the forex market the time zone can vary currency price because there is a relevancy of the institutional investors when the market shows the most strong

+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 506 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 441 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)