+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 506 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: News Calendar is the most important part of Forex Market.

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,133 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news calendar ko forex ke business me follow karna bahut he jaroori hai because daily he market me koi na koi news aata he hai jisse esme trader ko kaam karna hota hai,esme news ko market me follow karke chalna hoga aur eske liye esme fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga uske baad he esme trader market me trend se kaam kar sakenga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    विदेशी मुद्रा समाचार कैलेंडर पर ध्यान देना बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है क्योंकि समाचार रिलीज के आसपास का समय आमतौर पर उच्च बाजार की अस्थिरता और कई बार अनियमित बाजार आंदोलनों की विशेषता होती है, जो कि ऐसी कोई चीज नहीं है जिसे आपको बिना किसी योजना के पकड़ा जाना चाहिए। इसलिए यह जानना कि समाचार कब जारी करना महत्वपूर्ण है ताकि आप उनका लाभ उठा सकें।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Shanali is on a distinguished road Shanali's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't know exactly about news calendar but I know the importance of the news in Forex trading market sometimes all your analysis planning fail and forex market makes wrong professional expert traders about their analysis that's happen because a news spread in market

Member raviku016 is on a distinguished road raviku016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know exactly about news calendar but I know the importance of the news in Forex trading market sometimes all your analysis planning fail and forex market makes wrong professional expert traders about their analysis that's happen because a news spread in market which 5 major effects over the economy GDP of world aur particular country currency wich u trade

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News calender se market hamesha hi ak new turn leti ha is liye humein hamesha hi forex business ma trading kartay wakat ye baat zahan ma rakhni chahye ke market kisi b news par kafi acha reaction akr sakti ha and humein is market ke reaction se benefit hasil karna chahye. if you possibly could make clear a little more precisely why the actual calender can be that significant so far my spouse and i never have got word of just about any seasons alterations regarding Foreign exchange market can be I am just ignorant but please inform everyone precisely why the actual diary is so significant.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    News clander ka bhe important role ha. Ap forex market mai news ki madad sey apney analysis ko aur strong kr sakty ho. Ap market mai best preform kr sakty ho. Forex market mai news ki madad sey trade kr key bhe ap best preform kr sakty ho.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think which calendar is that the the majority of important on the actual forex market, forex is actually a big large worldwide, It�s so risk in order to be able for you to help adhere to the actual news day through day, i had been a new member and i do which and i failing, technical is that the biggest important on trading occupation. that is the most important thing without the news analyses we cannot make the profit ,so it is very clear ,that we should interest in the news ,and we should analyses the news as well ,if we want to make the profit the big one then

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamental analysis is more effective than technical analysis our fundamentally analysis me news ak important thing hai isko dekhna kehl liye news calendar zrori hai our Har broker apnw hisab se spread rakhta hai kyun kwh onke kuch rules and regulations hoti hai jaisw keh kuch brokers commission lety hain jabke kuch brokers spread rakhty hain our instaforex bhi gold me 180 pips ka spread rakhta hai jo keh ak high spread hai isiliye gold pe trade karna difficult hai.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a little more on why it is important to explain to your calendar. I have heard of the seasonal variations in the market Forex. but tell me why should I ignore the calendar is important. the the economic calneder will really help you to get the imporatnt news abd release of the data that can move the market in either way and you can earn 50 -100 pips easily yes dear i am also agree with that point of view ,if we will trade and will not see the news calander then it is not the possible for us to get the success in the forex ,it is the most important thing and we should analyses the news as well

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    on my opinion the actual news is actually continually be the actual important factor on this particular business all of us ought to not ignore this, as a result of a few occasions the actual news also have the actual big affect upon the trading pairs and all of us also would like to stay subsequent the actual trend that occur in order to make profit upabout the trading account Ye baat sahi hai k hume technical trading k saath saath fundamental trading par bhi focus karna chahiye aur roz subah forexfactory high impact news calendar zaroor dekh lena chahiye. Kyun k kabhi kabhi aisa hota hai k humari trade achi khasi profit me chal rahi thi aur achanak high impact news release hone ki wajah se negative me agayi agar hum news se waqif honge to hum news release hone se pehle hi apna profit book kar saktey hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 506 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)