+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 506 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: News Calendar is the most important part of Forex Market.

Senior Member mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,910 Times in 1,279 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee han bhi news calender bohat impotent hai is business k luy os sy he hum ko pta chalta hai k hum ko k konsi news any wali hai or kb any wali hai os l mutabik hum trading kr skty hain or news ko dakh kr on ko fallow kr skty hain yah bohat sy calander hoty hain jin sy hum news dakh skty hain
    bhai aap logo ko mari post ashi lgy to Thinks Pr Click krin

Member egy has a spectacular aura about egy has a spectacular aura about egy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a little more on why it is essential to tell your calendar. I have often observed of the periodic modifications in the marketplace Currency trading. but tell me why should I neglect the calendar is essential. the the financial calendar will really help you to get the important information abd launch of the data that can move the marketplace in either way and you can generate 50 -100 pips easily

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tujjuh will become famous soon enough tujjuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I do not think where the calendar can be the most important in the foreign exchange market, foreign exchange is a huge massive world around the world, therefore risky to see the good news every day, maybe I am stupid, but make sure you tell me why this calander is really significant if you can explain a little boy is more the reason why the actual calendar is actually that critical. until now my spouse and I have not been aware of any seasonal changes from the currency market. maybe i'm just stupid though you have to tell everyone the reason why calander can actually be very important. The forex market is defined as a physical platform and depends on the actual multilevel connection.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many new sites that offer live calendars meaning they update the numbers when launched and there are many sites that offer paid services and along with the news they release per release analysis and basic post-release analysis that greatly helps traders to make decisions and become possible to earn profits program of action for traders of all very important. The initial visit on the website as well as the press is displayed in the time and effort collection manager to zoom in, press to save changes. Now to update attachments to the press. Current market conditions.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to setia For This Useful Post:

dede oioi (2018-03-15)

Senior Member amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,367 Times in 1,170 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahid13 View Post
    calendar is important for all traders.first go to the site and click watch in the top set your time zone click save change.now click calendar .you can see today market condition.
    taking a gander at Forex schedule is something to be thankful for to do each prior day putting an exchange available on the grounds that generally news identified with future loan fee choice and swelling desire can cause a move in specialized amusement for that day. indeed I think logbook is imperative for exchanging so I think Forex is a genuine activity thus I think Group exchanging will influence you to have different plans to share thoughts and will limit your missteps, yet it will make you ward and you will discover it. at that point that it's difficult to make a benefit with yourself just in your exchanges this is dependable for while acquiring a benefit

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amirjaved For This Useful Post:

hmforex (2018-03-13), KASINA (2018-03-20), mian5575405 (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), punjabpolice (2018-03-23)

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    looking at forex calendar is a very good thing to do every day before putting a trade on the market because usually news related to future interest rate decision and inflation expectation can cause a shift in technical game for that day. yes I think calendar is very important for trading so I think forex is a real job and so I think Group trading will make you have other ideas to share ideas and will minimize your mistakes, but it will make you dependent and you will find it. then that it's hard to make a profit with yourself only in your trades this is reliable for when earning a profit

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lumeho For This Useful Post:

dixit (2018-03-13), mian5575405 (2018-03-20)

Banned jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,369 Times in 5,360 Posts
    some time very important rule in the trading job some time news so good in the trading but some time news not best in the trading business i am watching the news calendar, Forex is simple and gainful. Forex is extremely hazardous after the news for a long time,
    I am another part and I do that and I come up short, specialized is the greatest in exchanging.
    Does it make a difference in your chance zone? Is it as though you are in the +5 GMT time zone is it better
    for you to exchange amid the Asian session than in London? Date-book isn't that imperative
    what's more, truly you should think a great deal about specialized investigation. Apply a protected system

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jhoradpak For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-03-09), danish555 (2018-03-15), hmforex (2018-03-10), incomejobs (2018-03-09), KASINA (2018-03-20), mian5575405 (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), sarfraz786 (2018-03-14)

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkol thek kaha bro news calendar forex main bohat aham hai forex main zaida tar trader esi tarah kaam karty hain our kai loog website ki madad e forex main kaam karty hain

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear I really consider the news calendar is important
    because we must know when news of high impact will be released.
    High-impact news will have a major impact on price movements in the market.
    If we do not know about news calendars, we will be confused as market trends change, so we should know when news of high impact will be released

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je bhai news clander bhe boath huma ha khas kar ka trading ka leya huma huam cheay ka hum clander ke helap say hum market ka bar ma huma movement ka pta chalat ha or huma ya pta chalta ha ka market kes time ya kes date ko market na kes traf move karna ha us leay ya bhe best ha humare trading ma huma kafi help moheya karte ha

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-02-28), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-28), mian5575405 (2018-03-20), Sanju baba (2018-02-28), shine (2018-02-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 506 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)