+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 506 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Thread: News Calendar is the most important part of Forex Market.

Member nurliani will become famous soon enough nurliani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinus View Post
    Well, Calender gets a bigger contribution in forex .. by this calendar can be one about upcoming
    news regarding regarding currency pairs and materials. So ,,,, calendar shows the level
    of currency impact that helps the fore trader take the right decision ..,
    good luck
    special thanks for your own personal informative thread. You are right that the calendar is indispensable in forex trading.
    Before trading, traders should look at the economic calendar and accept what to do. Once you see any trader will see market conditions.
    best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nurliani For This Useful Post:

hulu kuda (2017-11-23)

Banned umarfarooq2431 is on a distinguished road umarfarooq2431's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a moral as well as part time job. if you can justify a immature author why the calender is that serious. so far i haven heard of any seasonal changes of forex mart. may be i'm ignorant but satisfy assert me why the calendar is so alpha. Advantage phenomenon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zarak View Post
    While using the forex calendar can be kept informed about economic indicators and events around the world.
    The use of forex u-forex calendar can make it easier to make business choices higher. for more info on economic indicators,
    please check out our new forex and get a detailed explanation of the various events linked to forex.
    regard
    Well, Calender gets a bigger contribution in forex .. by this calendar can be one about upcoming
    news regarding regarding currency pairs and materials. So ,,,, calendar shows the level
    of currency impact that helps the fore trader take the right decision ..,
    good luck

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pinus For This Useful Post:

nurliani (2017-11-18)

Banned umarfarooq2431 is on a distinguished road umarfarooq2431's Avatar
    Thanks
    You will never know how much forex is very much lucrative to me. Because it does not require to spent much time as like as the full time business. In spite of spending little time, the earning potentiality is substantially high in case of forex business.

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,424 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is now Does it matter which time zone you are in? Is it as if you are in time zone +5 GMT it is better for you to trade during Asian session rather than London?so please information is now in the lose and profit is he is best place

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-29), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-29), batool (2017-11-28), danish555 (2017-11-14), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-20), mian5575405 (2017-11-27), munibkhan (2017-11-28), sufiyan22 (2017-11-24), yulbang111 (2017-11-29), zahid2016 (2017-11-27)

Junior Member saab is an unknown quantity at this point saab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for this information i really didn't have an idea about that
    calender is most important part of forex .

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Calander offer you about the financial information launch so you must have to keep your eye on the financial information then you can choose to business in those days or not. If you knows that the information come in favor of your opinions then you can business at that a chance to get excellent benefit.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

star29 (2017-12-23)

Banned karim mokhtar is on a distinguished road karim mokhtar's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink

Yes it's important part that i depend in my trading cause it's effect hardly the direction of the chart and the profit becomes high but this is very risky

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Yes it's important part that i depend in my trading cause it's effect hardly the direction of the chart and the profit becomes high but this is very risky

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Member mido83 will become famous soon enough mido83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you camwood demonstrate An little that's only the tip of the iceberg the reason the calender will be that significant. As such i havent listened about whatever regular progressions for forex business. Might make i'm ignorent At Kindly let me the reason the calander will be thus paramount.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While using the forex calendar can be kept informed about economic indicators and events around the world.
    The use of forex u-forex calendar can make it easier to make business choices higher. for more info on economic indicators,
    please check out our new forex and get a detailed explanation of the various events linked to forex.
    regard

15. The Following User Says Thank You to zarak For This Useful Post:

pinus (2017-11-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 506 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)