+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 506 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: News Calendar is the most important part of Forex Market.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are a faction, my man. I agree with you. The main calendar is needed for each trader. It is very necessary to do basic analysis. We can see the time and interest or affiliates to renew before we can make a decision for our trade and Forex is a better job. if you can prove the soft writer why the calendar is good. so far I have never heard of a seasonal change in the forex market. maybe i am stupid but happy my goose is why the calendar is so main. Acceptable danger.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juna For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-02-27), safehouse (2019-02-27)

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One tool is called the economic calendar. This is a program that many traders use to help analyze various estimates for buying and selling and there may be different signals. Many investors will make predictions on various events or announcements relating to different currencies. The economic calendar will notify users of important and upcoming dates they should know.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sakhrul For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,981 Times in 1,324 Posts
    if you can explain a little more why the calender is that important. so far i havent heard of any seasonal changes of forex market. may be i'm ignorent but please tell me why the calander is so important.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sing For This Useful Post:

sanamsindhi (2019-02-28)

Member Unifx7777 is a name known to all Unifx7777 is a name known to all Unifx7777 is a name known to all Unifx7777 is a name known to all Unifx7777 is a name known to all Unifx7777 is a name known to all Unifx7777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji dear apne bilkul sai kaha news calender forex traders ke liye bht importan hai esko unko daily trending kerne se pehel check zarrooorr kerna chahiye ke unko pata chal sake ke aj koi major news speeach wgera to nai hai ..... ke woh loss se bach sake

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Unifx7777 For This Useful Post:

mixuvovig (2019-02-27), Naziakhan0000 (2019-02-28), Rayanshah (2019-02-28), sanamsindhi (2019-02-28), zulekha (2019-02-27)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ja ahin ap nay acha sawl kiay hain calendar both important raktah hain or ya forex trade ma ma be both ahm kadr ada karta hain kue kay us say pata lagat hain hain kab trade karne hain or kab ni

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Bossking (2019-02-27), Connect009 (2019-02-27)

Banned Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,981 Times in 1,324 Posts
    g haan agar aap waqai news aur fundamental se kar rahe to calendar aap k liye important ho jata hai kyon k aap ko bohut sari dates ka wait karna hota hai aur planning mein bhi calendar kam aata hai but meri trading mein kcuh zaroorat nahi calnedar ki i just move at my own pause. and just work according to my time frames.

Member safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 583 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Anytime you can handle is a little bit more reason for that calendar actually that decisive. So far, my husband and I haven't been aware of just about any seasonal changes in relation to the foreign exchange market. I am ignorant still bring on the height of all that the reason the special journal is actually crucial.

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,899 Times in 1,675 Posts
    If you have a little more on why it is important to explain to your calendar. I have heard of the seasonal variations in the market Forex. but tell me why should I ignore the calendar is important. the the economic calneder will really help you to get the imporatnt news abd release of the data that can move the market in either way and you can earn 50 -100 pips easily

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

Sing (2019-02-23)

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a reliable job. provided you can justify a little extra why the calendar is so important. Economic calneder can greatly support you to receive important news and release knowledge that can move the market in any case and support you to trade on forex to help make money and I also think that calendar is a very important action to get entropy almost the same market news once because here we get all the info about the program problem in this market and I think it's enough for us to do merchandise with the presumption of the news.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to damage For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from the calendar you get the previous forex event so as a seller. You have to undergo a will in Forex where concubines are. Forex calendar is a lucky publication for a trader. I have to go through and use the specified calendar and get all the content from before on forex.i also express all my finances to use the forex calendar during trading. and great News Analysis, especially together using integrated or digital technical analysis and can be relied on in general to understand when to vary the direction and news of great follow-up before entering into an agreement so don't be surprised things happen and may not be news. understand something that causes loss

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kaval For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 506 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)