+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 506 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 5054

Thread: News Calendar is the most important part of Forex Market.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, the calendar is a planning currency traders are the most important. Efficient Calendar is the main market intelligence arrogant or too low, increase market and they often teentsy indestructible. So I think we should keep the target of nearly calendar information and transactions examples careful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ranju is an unknown quantity at this point ranju's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe this is a legitimate calendar that is needed to do simple psychotherapy about this market as a terminating watch calendar We instrumentally see words rely on instant and gay and use this kind of aggregation our instruments do simple and lysis can also be pending in any shared Occupation in this industry. For your question.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you're certainly not ready to justify why the right time of the addition, which is important. My partner and I have got a fresh Members, it is an additional applied to confirm that, in addition, my partner and I are ready, it will be the largest specialized store

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,215 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex trader ke liye esme bahut he jaroori hai ki wo market me news calendar ko ache se follow karke chalein,trader usko esme ache se samjhenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga aur usko news aane par pata hoga kya karna hai..

Junior Member smcc16 is an unknown quantity at this point smcc16's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't think that calendar is the most important in the forex market, forex is a big huge international, it is so risk to follow the news day by day, i was a new member and i did that and i failed, technical is the biggest important in trading

Banned mody9 is an unknown quantity at this point mody9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually economic news is very important to know how good you can be dealt with and also should know that there are deadlines for tough news should be moving away because the movement is falling and the rise and unpredictable movement

Member 5529992 is an unknown quantity at this point 5529992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News he wo source hai jo actually Forex market ko control karta hai lekin news trading itni asaan nahin hoti aur aap ko fundamental analysis achay se karna aata ho tab he aap news trading kar saktay hain, aur agar aap ko is ka idea ho jaey to aap bahot kam time main bahot acha profit earn kar saktay hain.

Junior Member khanaminul is an unknown quantity at this point khanaminul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is a calendar cake vakalailai e cava sparkling you girlfriend. My yacova may oqo or bera O rogoca Neve veisau, is that a prayer of packets is Forex. e the rawa is one or you get are unaware of safae a AI or cava and take on married rui and the calendar.

Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think technical trading will not need news calender to trade. So news calender is not the most important part in this market. News trader will need news calender, but the technical trader will not need as much as the news trader. It makes me disagree with your statement

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News ke sath trade krna ek ashi bat he news ko follow krte hue agar hmm trade krege to ashi success mil skti he news hmesha hi hmme ashi trade krwata he bhai isme koi shak nhi je me hmesha hi news ko follow krta hun

+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 506 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)