+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 321 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3204

Thread: If You Take More Risk Then You Can Earn More Money??

Banned samianazir is on a distinguished road samianazir's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if we wants to the more risk in the forex market then we should be first the complete analysis the market then we are open the market that mean our profit changes is very high if we are take the risk with out the market analysis then the loss the chances is very high may be we are loss in the forx market. In short we always before open the trade first the market analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member icuseffi1 is an unknown quantity at this point icuseffi1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right , there is a proverb that high risk high gain. Forex is very risky and more profitable business so if you can take more risk then you can earn more profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned niceboy is an unknown quantity at this point niceboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex aik bari hi aqal se karne wala kaam he is me greed ki koi jagah nahi he lakin trader jab aik trade ko profit me jate dekhta he tu jaldi me zara bari trade aur daal deta he market turn hoi aur wo double loss me chala jata he aisa nahi trade karni chahiye

Senior Member fxfx is on a distinguished road fxfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by meacute View Post
    Hi I m New Here And Want To Know That If We Take More Risk Then We Can Earn More Money In Forex Trade??
    What Do You Think???
    yes, zayada risk sey zayda loss or profit k chances rehtey hain but zayada risk osko he laina chaheye jiskey pas zayada knowledge or zayada capital ho trading karney k leye otherwise zayada risk mey 99% loss he ho jata hy traders ka.. low risk k sath slow slow earing kar k high level pey jana sab sey best hy

Banned debian is an unknown quantity at this point debian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by owaiskhatri View Post
    Yes my friend it is possible to take more risk could be more profit but i will not prefer you to do this because i suggest to manage your risk and trade with 1:200 leverage. low risk minimum loss and high risk is maximum chances of loss.
    I am agree with you , its bad for me of i am do so although risks it has become part of the investment. so i do not have to avoid the risk. because where there is risk there is always possible to get a profit but i am not prefer to make a transaction with more risk. we need to do to risk management at every transaction in order to minimize the losses although i can not get more profit but at least we can be survive in this business

Junior Member noureena1 is an unknown quantity at this point noureena1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you know what to do then more risk is more money

Member saadtariq786 is an unknown quantity at this point saadtariq786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mumkin to hai forex mai laiken loss ka risk b barh jata hai, mere khayal mai new trader ko bra risk nae lena chaheay ,pehle usy apni forex education pe twajo deni chaheay,aur experience gain krna chaheay, jb ap k pas knowledge ,experience hoga to ap risk wali trade kr k bra profit kama sako gay laiken loss ka risk b majod rahyga, mai to choty laiken lagatar profits ka qayal ho

Senior Member imam2383 is an unknown quantity at this point imam2383's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats the plan when we take more risk in our trading is to try to earn more profit, mostly will work properly if we do this method during the trend is move and we follow the trend and if we do this method in wrong condition maybe the opposite will broke our techniques.

Senior Member TANVEER AHMAD is an unknown quantity at this point TANVEER AHMAD's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is reality that without risk we cannot successful immdiately. so high risk depend on two condition, first high risk may be will gone in loss because it is very dangerous market . and 2nd % 50 chance to goning in profit which is depend on your experience and luck.

Banned sundar is on a distinguished road sundar's Avatar
    Thanks
    its does not a big matter for risk,the main thing is that risk involve in every place the decision making power is the solid thing for Forex trader to handle and control the movement of losses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 321 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)