+ Reply to Thread
Page 366 of 393 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 376 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 3930

Thread: How can you Become a Good Trader In Forex Market??

Senior Member hony ch is an unknown quantity at this point hony ch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market if we do learn more and more about forex and if we do more practice in demo also practice makes a man perfect and i am very glad with forex and i like and love very much with forex and i cannot live without forex also fe of everywhere in little business this would could be serving a lot of money in this transaction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sohnamaster is an unknown quantity at this point sohnamaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we become and good trader by learning skills from the old traders and we should keep training in the demo account it helps us very much to become a good trader and we should visit the forums like indian forex forum to get a knowledge for trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes if we want to get success/big profit in forex then we have to :
    1. Learn maximum about forex and behavior of forex market
    2.We should practice maximum on demo account for getting acustom to all types of situations in market
    3.We should be disciplined when trading and keep our emotions under control

Banned akash111 is an unknown quantity at this point akash111's Avatar
    Thanks
    We can become a better trader in the Forex market, if we learn to know and practice, if we will do more than one demo or practice makes a man perfect and very satisfied with the change, etc., and I liked it, I can't live in the trade market Forex Forex is the best in the world.

Banned ishtiakk is an unknown quantity at this point ishtiakk's Avatar
    Thanks
    continuous learning process,and use of demo account after developing a profitable strategy and even after that search for more profitable strategy. which is much suitable to me Or searching for stable Expert Advisor/Manual system, strategy or.. magic button that will bring to me millions

Senior Member mstmomena is an unknown quantity at this point mstmomena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can become an honest monger in forex market if we have a tendency to do learn additional and additional concerning forex and that if we have a tendency to do additional follow in demo conjointly follow makes a person good and that i am terribly glad with forex and that i like and love substantially with forex and i cannot live while not forex conjointly forex market is that the best within the world.

Member forexnewbie is an unknown quantity at this point forexnewbie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by meacute View Post
    success is not easy in forex trading but if a trader want big earning in Forex trading business so his need learning and more learning and when his have big experience in this business so then his can earn big money in this business.
    What Do You Say???
    ye brother you are correct. we should be patient and learn everything in detail. learning the rules are not hard but following and remembering is a biylt tricky. many simply say tht we should be careful about money management yet they forget that when it comes to trading

Senior Member migod11 is an unknown quantity at this point migod11's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are are no specific rules to follow we only looking for the safest and simple way to do it. So in order to mnimize those losing risk we follow some trading plan that will also have some discipline rules to enter and exit the trade anlso how to manage and open trade with money management skills

Senior Member MeGo is an unknown quantity at this point MeGo's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar aap as forex me manat or lagn say kam karo gay to aap forex markat me aap achay trader ban saktay ho

Senior Member mian3 is an unknown quantity at this point mian3's Avatar
    Thanks
    i need to do their best and invest sometime to become a excellent investor we musr understand about foreign exchange industry obtain information and get encounter before we begin actual dealing and after that we must business according to a technique and keep with that then certainly we will be a good investor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 366 of 393 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 376 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)