+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 393 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 3930

Thread: How can you Become a Good Trader In Forex Market??

Senior Member shoaib14 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so it is very easy and there is too much in this trade strategies that you can follow to them, then I think you can get the benefits and profits too. and also my dear friend I think ****ually move slowly, then we can become a good trader here because in this negotiation if you are going to do work in haste after his average all the hard work will be destroyed and will also become to zero after losing the capital good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member redboy is an unknown quantity at this point redboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think with complete learning we became a good trader and i think In practice it will be a good Forex Trader. If anybody would like it to be a Trader must demo or real trade forex trade, you will experience a long hard look at the Trader. And I think this is a good experience in forex trade will be profitable business.so forex is not easy way to earn money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mizz31 is on a distinguished road mizz31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meri nazar me to good trader tab hi bana ja sakta hai ke jab aap ke
    paas iske bare me achi knowledge ho or aap isko jaanty hon mene pehly iss ko bohat seekha or samjha hai phir ja ke ispe real account banaya tha .......

Member me.trader007 is an unknown quantity at this point me.trader007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By having healthy mind to learn all about Forex,proper Forex knowledge,big capital amount for investment,trades experience in demo account,best and perfect Forex signals services any trader can be successful...

Banned shujaat Ali is on a distinguished road shujaat Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think so that I have become a good trader in the forex trading business as I am not still able to win all the trades that I open here. There are lot of things that are lacking in me like I do not have full control over my emotions during the trading. I also do not pay attention to the forex news. So I need more time to be a successful trader in this field.

Senior Member rupushi80 is an unknown quantity at this point rupushi80's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have been working in the forex business for three years but after that j am not fulfill yet but I am trying the forex business we'll, and I have good thought to trade on the forex business .

Senior Member shanicool940 is an unknown quantity at this point shanicool940's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex par acha trader ban'nay kay liye apko tamam zehni tension khatam kar k sirf forex par hi dehan rakhna hoga or jitni bhi ho sakay information ikathy karty rehna hogi.or experience to apko sath sath ata jayega.

Banned dannnyboy is an unknown quantity at this point dannnyboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my dear friend i think that , I think you have listen "practice makes a man perfect", first learn properly about forex trading and then practice on demo account using your knowledge,I hope you will become a good trader.

Senior Member nhkhan is an unknown quantity at this point nhkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good trader banne k liye hamain sab se pehle forex k aik aik rule learn karna chaiye aur phir step by step us ko follow karna chaiye isliye k forex trading main profit kamane k liye hamain bauhat hi slow learning karna chaliye aur buhat slow is ko follow karnachaiye taake hum is k aik aik rule ko aur market values k formulas sumjh lain forum par conversation aur demo account par practice karte rehna chaiye aur ju bhi mistakes hon tu apne teacher se discussion karna chaiye phir 1st trading waqt confidence k saath karni chaiye agar trading mein loss ho tu yeh zaroor daikhain k kahan ghulti hoi hai....

Member Farzana786 is on a distinguished road Farzana786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr hm forex mai aik achy treader bnna chhty hy to hmai ioss ky leyay mhnt krnwe ho ge apne trade ke skills ko improve krna ho ga . kamyab traders sy skills ko experince krna ho ga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 393 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)