+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 393 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 3930

Thread: How can you Become a Good Trader In Forex Market??

Senior Member salman498 is on a distinguished road salman498's Avatar
    Thanks
    o my dear agr ap forex ma aik good or successful trader ban na chaty ho to mery khyal ma is k lye apko forex ma hardworking karni ho gi or forex ka knowledge hasil karna ho ga jis sy apko forex ma kam karny ma asani ho gi or ap jald hi forex ma success ho jao gy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rajatfx is an unknown quantity at this point rajatfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    First you have to learn it well and after learning you have to do practice in demo for long time so that you can make you trading confidence and trading skill.after that you have to analysis the market and have to be patience and honest and then you can be a good trader in the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nhredoy is an unknown quantity at this point Nhredoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to become a good trader then you have to learn more and more about the forex trading.The forex trading is so much easy bussiness if you learn the forex trading.At first learn the forex trading then you can become a good trader in forex market.

Member shippa is an unknown quantity at this point shippa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by litgop View Post
    experience is very necessary for be a good trader. knowledge experience and study about forex market is realy use ful in trading without these three things no one can get success in trading. forex is very easy for those who have knowledge about forex market.
    even according to my experience is that the main role in making us a good trader. so if you want to be a good trader in the forex market, you have to have a lot of trading experience. because the more experience, the better the meaning of your knowledge. so you will get to know how to be able to trade properly.

Senior Member Fazal is an unknown quantity at this point Fazal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we will become a geed trader in Forex when we have a good experience about Forex trading and we have some knowledge about it,beside these if we have the qualities of a good trader such as control of our emotions,control of greed, hard work,relaxation etc then we will a good and successful trader in Forex forum.

Banned sharakhatun is an unknown quantity at this point sharakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    A beatific dealer in forex mart if we do learn more and much around forex and if we do writer pattern in demonstrate also implementation makes a man perfect and i am rattling willing with forex and i similar and lobe really untold with forex.

Senior Member jack100 is an unknown quantity at this point jack100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for become the good trader we need to learn about it more and more and also do the practice of this business all the time, other is the make the plan of of how to get the more money in this business, and watch all the news relate to this business.

Senior Member arif22 is an unknown quantity at this point arif22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is not easy to become a good trader .to get this achievement you have to do hard work and follow some rules,at first define your goals and choose a style of trading that is compatible with those goals .be sure your personality is a match for the style of trading you choose .choose a methodology and then be consistent in its application and definitely do hard work to make your dreams true .

Senior Member ShahidFx is on a distinguished road ShahidFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    If the trader want to become the good trader he should enhance the knowledge skill and experience in trading. Use the correct indicators in trading also avoid the mistakes and prepare the good plans and strategies in trading for good earning.

Senior Member stranger1 is an unknown quantity at this point stranger1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that i can become a good trader in Forex . It is compulsory for me to do hard work for a long time for learning Forex trading.I should get a vast experience of trading. I should apply techniques,skills and decisions by use my experience.then i can earn money and i can be a successful trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 393 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)